My Final Anniversary Predictions

So it’s official May 24th will be when the patch notes for 1.10 will release which is the anniversary update which has said to be big!

I have three Predictions

1. New Aladdin & Cars Characters
    Jafar
    Jasmine?
    Lightning
    Mater
    This mainly because on May 24th the New Aladdin movie releases and cars just makes sense
    Possibly a level increase as well as O6-O7

2. Mulan And Star VS The Forces Of Evil Characters
    Mulan
    Mushu?
    Star
    Marco?
    Again these characters make sense with some of the unannounced friendship disks for Gaston Mad Hatter And Merlin As Well As a Level Cap Increase And O6-O7

3. All of the above but a bit smaller
    Jafar
    Lightning
    Mater
    Mulan
    Mushu?
    Star
    As well as level cap increases in game events, O6-O7 and some type of new feature for the game but something small

1 Like

Ya know I agree with you but I kinda think That they wouldn’t do Star without Marco.

So maybe:
Lightning
Mater
Star
Marco
Mulan
Jafar

2 Likes

I disagree.

Ok I agree with that. Just not Bambi in the Anniversary Update. Maybe as Log in Later this year.

Where do you guys get those names? Why Bambi, why Lightning? What is the base for the prediction? Or it’s just a wishlist? :thinking:

1 Like

O7 isn’t gonna happen. But a new rank will probably happen. @Polaris said that the new badges in the section where you pick your avatar aren’t necessarily for heroes level 116-120

But they did Elsa without Anna nor Kristoff so it’s only a possibility, not a certainty

Why Bambi? IDK.
Why Lightning. I honestly don’t remember I’ll have to check my Prediction document later.

O7 isn’t going to happen This Update but it most certainly will later. And let’s be honest it kind of seemed like Polaris was covering his butt. They almost certainly are the 116-120 badges.

Yeah… it would just feel very wrong if they did Star without Marco.
#CleavedHype

1 Like

There is something realtead to cars the name off gaston s second disk name its called slow treads and treads are in cars s engines in case you dont know as for star maybe sincd merlin s second called lessons learned star butterfly can realte to this and mad hatter s second friend could be maybe bell since they love tea no evidnce to marko or any another mulan charyher based on missing discs and friends marco can be added later maybe

1 Like

Lots to read there, consider people that on the 24th Aladdin comes out in theaters so it is highly likely they will have something in connection to that.

1 Like

I really think 3 things
-They finally add beauty and the beast

• They do a live action expansion (Dumbo, Jasmine, Baloo)
  • Only Lion King will come out. And Pumba will have Yax like attacks with slow clouds
1 Like

My step is back because they did not do anything with Dumbo

1 Like

The only live action movie i could see charthers from is the lion king since from lion king we only got scar so june or july can be the chance for simba timon and pumba timon and pumba would work as 1 charther i am not sure if jasmine or jaffar will be added since they could add both with aladin and genie

Omg what star and Marco were one character(for the game,like Sully and Boo)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney