My first concept

So this was my concept in the recent competition I’d love to know what you thought of it as it was my first concept, thanks

Hope you like it

Storm
1-Star, Backline, Control

Source: X-Men franchise, inspiration comes from the films, comics and games
Info: Storm is a member of the X-Men and a mutant with the ability to control the weather
Quote: “Now you know the true power of the storm”

Basic Attack: Storm sends small whirlwinds at enemies
Entrance: Floats in on a whirlwind
Victory: Storm clicks her fingers with a spark and smiles at the screen
Defeat: Storm disappears in fog

White: Storm Cyclone
The player has a choice of three types of storm
:tornado: Whirlwind , sends a huge whirlwind through the enemies knocking back frontline enemies stunning them for 3 seconds and dealing X damage to all enemies
:zap: Electric , Storm fires lightning at all enemies dealing X damage and silencing them for 5 seconds
:snowflake: Ice , Freezes all enemies for 5 seconds and deals X damage over 8 seconds

Disables have a chance to fail on enemies higher than level X

Green: Instant Shock
At the start of battle Storm strikes the battlefield with electric scaring all enemies for 12 seconds
8a85a9d0-fab8-0133-2488-0e1b1c96d76b

Blue: Cold Front
Storm freezes the closest enemy for 3 seconds dealing X damage, afterwhich their movement and attack speed is reduced by 30% for 5 seconds

The speed reduction has a chance to fail on enemies higher than level X

Purple: Power of the Storm

After Storm uses her white skill her basic attacks powered up, this depends on which attack the player chooses,
:tornado: Basic Attacks now knockback
:zap: Basic Attacks now stun for 1 second
:snowflake: Basic Attacks now slow the enemies attack and movement speed by 10% for 3 seconds

Friendships

Storm/Tia
Electric Atmosphere

Storm and Tia both have a fondness for lightning but when a storm threatens the city they must work together to get it under control.

+X Skill Power to allies
+5% attack speed per Ally whose role is control (+5% per star)

Storm/Beast
Wrong Beast

When Storm finds out her friend Beast is in the city she has to go say hello, however upon finding Beast she discovers this is the wrong Beast, to save a wasted journey she decides to get to know this Beast a bit more.

+X Basic Damage to allies
Grants storm a 10% chance to avoid disables (+10% per star)

9 Likes

Good first concept

1 Like

This is amazing!!

1 Like

So is Storm your second favorite hero?

No I just fancied making her, my second favorite hero is Scarlet witch I actually almost made a concept for her but I didn’t so it was nice to see that someone else did

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney