My first nightmare before Christmas concept

So I’m gonna count this as one of my haunted mansion concepts because they are in haunted mansion holiday, I’m not starting the series early but I guess I did, anywho, enjoy
Lock, shock, and barrel hero concept

with a bag of tricks, lock, shock, and Barrel cause a kidnapping on the battlefield. You’d best beware if these trick or treaters knocked on your door
Quote: “Kidnap the Sandy Claws, beat him with a stick. Lock him up for fifty years, see what makes him tick!”

:star::star:
Role: control
Position: midline
Team: yellow

Basic attack: shoots rock using slingshot, each will do it from left to right; shock, lock, and then barrel, that will be the order they will shoot, one at a time of course.

Entrance: lock, shock, and barrel and in their tub enter and they jump out of the tub other than barrel who will stay in the tub the entire battle

Defeat: barrel puts dynamite in shock’s candy bag and hands it to her, she sticks her head in it and it explodes leaving barrel and lock laughing hysterically.

Victory: lock grabs on barrel’s hair Which pulls him next to him and lock and they all pose

Skills

White skill: masks of mischief

:sparkles:fantastic
The trio all take off their masks and scare the creep dealing x damage. For every x health the trio take away they wear the masks for 7 seconds longer scaring more.

Green skill: bombs away
:fist:normal
Barrel takes out a giant cannon from the barrel and lights the long string on the end while Lock and shock duck and cover their ears while laughing. The string will take x seconds to to go away. While it is getting closer every 3 seconds 4 cannon balls will fire at one creep. Each time it will be a different creep.

Blue skill: Trick Or Treat!

:sparkles:fantastic
When they move onto the next stage they will steal half of all creeps health and give it to them and their team. This may have a chance to fail above level 62 or higher. If it fails they will only steal a quarter of each creeps health or less, meaning they could steal a quarter from all creeps or less than two.

Purple skill: the evilest trick or treaters

Lock, shock, and barrel gain x skill power each time an enemy is attacked by them or anyone on their team.
When they reach max skill power they will scare for x more seconds.

Red skill: kidnap the sandy claws
All scared enemies that have any status effect you can stack will be stolen by the trio and either given to them or made into skill power. This skill will also deal 3x more damage then the skill effects they had.

Friendships 

Lock, shock, and barrel/Oogie boogie
Disk: villains of halloween
Each time they use basic attack they will take 5x more damage off the creeps
Allies: gizmo, eeyore, bill cipher

Lock, shock, and barrel/Huey, Dewey, and Louie
Disk: terror trio times 2
Each attack they do will happen twice in a row and double all damage that they and their team do throughout the battle
Allies: Daffy Duck, stitch, scrooge

6 Likes

Please post all feedback

This is your best concept yet!

1 Like

Because of the skills or the skill icons?

No because lock shock and barrel are my favorite nightmare before Christmas character and you nailed the move set

1 Like

Thanks, my favorite characters are Oogie and jack

Plus skill icons aren’t really needed in concepts it’s just something the Creator chooses to add in

I don’t get this statement… :thinking:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney