My First (Unlikely) Character Concept - Binky from Arthur

Hi there! This is my first time making a concept like this so I don’t know if it will be perfect, but here it goes. I know this character won’t be getting in the game since he has nothing to do with Disney, but I decided to make a fighter concept for my favorite character from one of my favorite childhood shows, Arthur, with Binky.

Binky Barnes

“When do they stop tuning their instruments and play the music?”

Reformed bully Binky Barnes combines his manly and feminine interests to create an unusual but effective fighting style.

Stars: 1
Role: Tank
Position: Frontline
Trial Team: Yellow

Entrance: Binky walks into the battle in an intimidating way, while growling
Basic Attack: Binky throws a punch, dealing X amount of damage
Victory: Binky triumphantly backflips
Defeat: Binky gets scared and runs away

White Skill: The Slam Wilson Tussle

Binky will tackle and attack the closest enemy towards him, dealing X amount of normal damage and stunning them for 10 seconds.

Green Skill: Butterfly Buddy

A blue butterfly appears in front of Binky and gives him a shield of X HP that lasts for 10 seconds.

Blue Skill: Brother, Can You Spare a Clarinet?

Binky pulls out his clarinet and plays it, dealing X damage and silencing all frontline enemies for 10 seconds. The silence has a chance to fail on enemies above Y level.

Purple Skill: Silence is Golden

Binky’s clarinet can now silence midline and backline enemies for 6 seconds. The silence has a chance to fail on enemies above X level.

Red Skill: Tough Customer

Binky gives all of his allies X amount of armor every time he is attacked while the butterfly’s shield is up.

Binky’s basic attack now has a chance to stun all enemies hit by it for 5 seconds.

The stun has a chance to fail on enemies above X level.

^ Y HP
^ Y Armor
^ Y Skill Power

Friendships:

Binky and Miguel:
Binky’s Music Madness - Upon witnessing Miguel play his guitar, Binky offers him to join the U Stink band he and his friends created, hoping he can help them win a music contest.
Allies: Animal, Baloo, Powerline

Crazy Clarinet: In addition to the normal damage done by the clarinet, Binky’s clarinet attack now does X amount of damage over time during the enemy’s silence duration.

Binky and Rex:
The New Tough Customer - Rex wants to be seen as intimidating and scary, so Binky tries to offer him lessons in becoming so, welcoming him as a Tough Customer.
Allies: Beast, Chief Bogo, Woody

Strong Support: The butterfly now gives all Support fighters on Binky’s team a shield of X HP that lasts for 10 seconds.

That’s it. Hopefully this concept turned out good for being my first one, and feel free to let me know what you thought of it.

2 Likes

I mean,for a first concept this isn’t that bad,there is things u could fix,but I’d give this a 60/100 (6/10,3/5 or 60%)

1 Like

You would add “dealing X damage” to the end of it

I feel like this should heal allies and silence enemies instead of dealing damage imo

What damage type (normal,Fantastic or True)

This should Stun instead

This is all I see,hopefully someone else can help me out lol

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! I tried to fix the stuff that was wrong. I’m still happy with what my blue skill is so I’ll leave it as that for now.

I’m hoping to make a concept for either Fern or Mr. Ratburn (my favorite Arthur characters after Binky) next, but neither of them have a ton of moveset potential so it might be hard.

1 Like

If u would like help,I could try and help u :grin:

Arthur and buster concept should be made if you allready made binky

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney