My Hero Concepts' Improvements!

Hello everyone, and welcome to this argument. Today I want to talk about my hero concepts. I noticed that something is missing. So, here are the new improvements:

Skills Images

The skills look very awkward without an image. I’m planning to do some of them. The first one will be released in the “Aladdin’s Sultan” Concept, on the 15th of June. Don’t miss it!

Animations

I never specified the animation of the characters. The first animations description will be released in the “Isabela Madrigal” Concept, on the 1st of June.

Battle Badges

Ah, the battle badges… even these are going to be added from the 1st of June in the “Mowgli” Concept.

Friends Campaigns

These can be a little difficult to make. The first one will be the “Aladdin’s Sultan/King Triton” friendship, that will be released on the 1st of August.

Disney Heroes Spring Contest 2023

I know, the contest isn’t active from 50 days. The contest will return on the 1st of June, with three polls for week. I’m going to improve the dialogues of the Elimination Ceremony, but it’s too early to tell you all that…

Vote Your Hero 2023

On the 1st of June I will publish a post where all of you have to tell me the character you want. The voting will end on the 30th of June. The 5 characters with the most comments will receive, as a reward, their hero concepts!

Thank you very much for your support! See you in the next days!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney