(My Idea/Art Concept) Patch Notes 4.5.10!

DISNEY HEROES: BATTLE MODE UPDATE 4.5.10 (idea!)
Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.5.10 Update! This release features King Mufasa, New prize wall upgrade plus a number of bug fixes and Improvements.

OVERVIEW
•New! King Mufasa from Disney’s The Lion King!
•A new prize wall Upgrade!
•Improvements and Bug Fixes!

KING MUFASA
King Mufasa is a Support frontline Hero on the “Yellow team”. King Mufasa will be in the Prize Wall starting December ???

“Everything the Light Touches, is our kingdom.”

SKILLS

Claw scratch!
Active: King Mufasa walks in, he uses his first move, When using the claw scratch, it can take down 70 or 90% health. If using this move, he can scratch an enemy that’s in the front row. Taking down a lot of Damage

Passive: King Mufasa, Roars, then scratches, at the enemy, to stun or Die. Then, with his max health, he can take down multiple damage, if so, lucky.

Mighty Roar!
King Mufasa isn’t a king without his mighty Roar! When King Mufasa Roars, it creates a sinkhole, nearly sucking in half of the enemies! When King Mufasa starts roaring louder, it starts hurting the Enemy’s Ear!!

I am The King!! (Heel)

If an enemy gets too close to one of King Mufasa’s teammates, he will suddenly scratch a stun the enemy, he will then heel the Teammates. A crown starts appearing on his head, and King Mufasa stands on a rock. This move is a strong move, it can stun the enemy for 4-6 seconds!

Tail Whip!
King Mufasa steps into a thorn bush, one by One, Zazu starts picking up the thorns, and places it in to King Mufasa’s Tail. Then King Mufasa starts whipping his tail, it then pokes or spikes all the enemies! It can get them Ko’d!

FRIENDSHIPS
Simba and Nala
Hercules

SIMBA AND NALA AND MUFASA’S BADGE
Hear me Roar!
HERCULES AND MUFASA’S BADGE
Defeat the hydra!

NEW HEROES
King Mufasa will be in the prize wall on December ???, 2022

NEW THINGS
New! Cinderella Emojis+ King Mufasa Emojis!

OTHER IMPROVEMENTS
New Collection: Wilds!
New Prize Wall!
Fixed an issue with the Cosmetic Crate items saying “Coming Soon!”
New Hero!
Game updates, new upgrade!

The is a full update server coming December ??? 2022

Again this is an idea! I hope you like it! Bye!

I tried my best! Y’all made me confident! I will improve, I promise! :wink:

In the future, I think it would be better if you simply post these as concepts instead of full-on “Patch Notes” to avoid confusing people.

Some of these skill descriptions, although pretty good in terms of clear detail, don’t really match how they’re written in-game. I would recommend looking through in-game skill descriptions to better understand how they should be written out.

I would also read this guide to learn how to improve your concepts as a whole.

2 Likes

Sorry :cry:, I will, I am not really a good remember-er, but I’ll read it

I read it, so, next time…I will do my best, I promise!

Why did Ruby (with the bird avatar) Get to do a patch note prediction then, like…what?

2 things:

1. Ruby’s “Patch Notes” followed its own numeric pattern starting at 1.0.0, whereas yours follows the same sequence as the normal Patch Notes.
  2. All Ruby had is his “Patch Notes” was an introduction to Varian and the artwork, then he immediately dropped the guise and talked about it being his fanart. Your “Patch Notes” are formatted a lot more like actual Patch Notes with all of the hero and improvement information you included in it.

Both of these things make your Patch Notes significantly more similar to actual Patch Notes than Ruby’s were, and thus the likelihood that someone could be confused by yours is much higher than it was for his. Plus, Nugget did eventually close Ruby’s Patch Notes, likely to avoid confusion, so it’s not as if he exactly got off scot-free, either.

1 Like

Ok, I understand
Edit: I will make normal concepts from now on

I really like this concept! But It really needs a lot of work. You can always look at other concepts for inspiration and use a few plugins for your grammar work, Like Grammarly!

Look, it took me a long time actually!

Looks good to me!

You’re not seriously that same kid we already banned once?

No, and lovely profile btw!

If you’re referring to @Teen_Leo_Lion345 then yes

I’m not!! Why does everyone assume I’m the same person as others, idk who @Teen Leo the whatever is

• Same artstyle
  • Your suspicious post on Leo’s Shere Khan concept
  • And your usernames being feline-themed

….uh…Well, STILL! Idk who that is…plz understand :frowning:

You make this too obvious lol

Why me!!! Why, why does everyone think that!!!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney