My Own Team Guide (Part 2)

So she becomes invisible when using her white? Never seen her invisible.

But untargetable…

Then they should have used the phrase untargetable. There is a huge difference.

Yes… It was just an idea from me…

I know. No worries pal. @Prince_Tamatoa_III where do you use this team and what ranks are they at?

1 Like

He can’t be disabled :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

He shouldn’t ever be the sole healer of a team, his heal isn’t guaranteed and not even super beneficial to an ally that gets it. He has uses, but healing isn’t really a good one

@Prince_Tamatoa_III, The_Ryno is right. I often use Kevin Flynn but it’s most certainly not for his meh healing. The only real uses he has are his shields and his reality boost, even the debuff cleanse is rarely worth it.

As for mods you’ll be best off giving him 4 skill power mods with purple skill upgrades.

You clearly don’t understand these heroes enough to be making a guide on them.

2 Likes

Most situations (ie. First team on Coliseum, Arena, in Campaign)

I said if. That’s the situation for my current team but with Rapunzel’s power increased, I just use her.

It’s possible. First question: Backline targeters like Elsa can freeze him. If he is frozen, his skills cannot be used for now.

He can’t get frozen :man_facepalming:

Look at his purple skill

Yup. Should have changed the word. Sorry. Give me a minute

Oh, shoot. ****

Sorry, my bad. Didn’t read the skills properly

It’s useful for me. I’ve been using this same team heroes

Try to do thorough research next time. Really bumps up success levels.

1 Like

Sure. Also, note to self: Read the description carefully.

Before making a guide for a specific hero, I’d maybe try to gather information from people who use him at different power levels and see what they have set up for him. Always helps when the research is more thorough. Not that it’s bad or anything, just helps to have something more well-rounded

OK. Note taken.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney