My personal Hero Tier List (with explanations)

Hi all! Since i haven’t seen a tier list in a while, I decided to make mine (this is just my opinion, you can disagree ofc). I will also explain why I place heroes this way

S Tier - OP characters:
Jack Sparrow: just a few words: CRAZY DAMAGE. His Nick disk isn’t bad, but I highly recommend Barbossa’s.
Moana: I wasn’t sure about her is S tier, but she definitely deserves it. All of her is super good (she even gets tenacity at high levels, her only weakness being huge damage which can destroy her shield, then). Both disks are OP, depending on your team.
Hiro: Supreme control, excellent damage and pretty hard to take down with that dodge. Once he spawns his bot, he will mostly win by himself. Control is his only weakness, so if your team isn’t control based too, you will have a hard time challenging him. Either Darkwing or Baymax disk makes a huge difference.
Merida: CRAZY DAMAGE again, maybe even more than Jack. Her skill combo is particularly dangerous, and both her disks are really good.
Gaston: He’s an OP Control/Damage character, so far the only one who can compete with Hiro Imo. His revive is particularly good because of that 8 seconds invincibility. He only has 1 disk, so that one must be the one I recommend (it’s good either).
Alice: If your team doesn’t have massive damage and control, Alice will be incredibly hard to beat. All of her is OP. Idk which disk is better, they’re both good.
Hercules: Heal + invincibility + stun = OP. Idk about the disks.
Merlin: Power of squirrels. If you don’t think he’s OP, then just try him in a high crit rate team. Other than his awesome white skill, he has great damage and a good support. His only disk is great.
Robin Hood: Maybe the strongest character ever. All of his skills are great, and his stats are brutal. Idk about the disks.
Goofy: Tbh I think he will be nerfed sometime, cause he’s almost undeadly. Other than that, he has an excellent attack speed buff and a long blind. I recommend Mickey’s disk.

A+ Tier - Excellent characters:
Shank: Recommend her a lot (but only after purple). OP damage for a tank, a good SP buff, huge armor and Ok reality at high levels. I prefer Vanellope disk.
Jessie: Okay, Jessie in A+ may sound too much, but her good damage, healing and dodge makes her really good. Only great with a maxed Judy disk.
Barbossa: Tbh he’s close to S tier. Huge damage, just a bit less than Jack, and especially his study make him a great choice. Both disks are great.
Quorra: Idk how to make her work! Sometimes she’s ridiculously strong, but other times she dies before doing anything. Both disks are Ok.
Baymax: Great shields, but he needs some reality. I placed him in A+ because both his disks are incredibly useful.
Miguel: best single healer, could be better for the whole team. His other buff and his control skill make him one of the best supports, despite not doing any damage. With Freeze teams being less common, I recommend Jessie’s Disk.
Maleficent: Both her control and damage are OP. She would have been in S tier, if she wasn’t so squishy. Both disks are pretty good.
Scar: OP while invisible, still pretty good after he turns visible. Because of that reason, I recommend Mal’s disk.
Olaf: He used to be one of the most OP characters ever, and still he is, especially in freeze teams. However, backliners like Merida can defeat him pretty quickly. Moana’s disk is the best, but I don’t think Felix’s is bad either.
Elsa: Awesome freezer and damage dealer. Idk about the disks.
Darkwing Duck: I only can’t place him in S tier because he dies fast, but his skill combo is one of the best I’ve ever seen. Disks help a lot.
The Mad Hatter: If you’re able to keep him alive, he will help A LOT, with his triple charm and other great control. He only has 1 disk, but Idk if it’s good.
The Queen of Hearts: Again, her skill combo is really really great. Not the best tank, but a great character overall. Idk about the disks.
Megara: Excellent support and great control, she needs more HP. Idk about the disks.

A Tier - Great characters:
Dash: Hard to hit while using his white, and able to easily take down at least an enemy. However, he dies too fast to be in A+. Particularly good against shields with Violet’s disk.
Nick: Better in PvE than in PvP. His Judy disk is really good.
Finnick: Really good now, if you can keep him alive. Both disks are pretty good too.
Tia Dalma: used to be better, but she’s still a good control. Don’t know which disk is better.
Sulley: Decent overall. He’s a great support with Woody’s disk. More armor and reality are needed.
Wall-E: His control is Ok, but what makes him good is his energy recover. Both disks are pretty good.
EVE: Still a great choice in control based teams. Both disks are pretty good either.
Aladdin: His purple skill makes him really strong. He inflicts some pretty great damage, but can die fast, since he dives into the enemy team. Both disks are good
Stitch: Huge damage but very squishy. I thought he could be in A+, but I don’t feel that way. I recommend Mad Hatter disk, if you can unlock it.
Jack Skellington: Controversial character. I think he’s really good in scare teams, but also in fantastic damage based teams. No experience with the disks.
Sally: A bit similar to Jack Skel, but she’s a tank. I recommend her, especially with Tia’s disk.
Mickey: he’s a good healer, though not as good as Miguel. His damage boost is his strenght. No experience with the disks, but I seem Sulley’s is better.
Hades: I’ve always underrated him. Though not being so OP, he can do some great damage and survive for a while. Idk about the disks.

B Tier - Good characters:
Calhoun: Ok damage, but only in B for her Violet disk, which is useful.
Violet: Ok shields, Ok damage. Ralph’s disk helps, Idk about Merida’s.
Jack-Jack: His damage is pretty good, overall. But what makes him B tier is his Violet disk, one of the best “old” disks Imo.
Judy: Great support, but it should last more. Which disk is better depends on your team.
Bogo: Good as a tank, especially with Mr. Inc. Disk. Nothing Special.
Woody: Attack speed boost is great. Idk about the disks.
Buzz: Decent damage, but only good with Zurg’s disk.
Zurg: he’s a high B tier, almost A due to his crazy attack speed and energy recover. If he only didn’t die so fast…
Rex: He’s more like a damage than a tank. Great against shields, and a good knockback. Disks are decent.
Mike: His damage is something great, especially in scare teams. Could be better overall. His best disk is probably Sulley’s.
Flynn: He’s still a good support and a counter to control teams. Like Mike, he could be better. Idk about the disks.
Maui: His Shark Bite is really strong after the buff. His other skills are still pretty weak. Can be good with Genie disk.
Genie: A question. WHY is he classified as a control, with just that green skill? He should be a support. Pretty good healing, but he would be much better if he could heal himself. Idk about the disks.
Ursula: Pretty unique and not bad control overall, but she could be better. Her green skill is pointless. Idk about the disks.

C Tier - Weak characters:
Vanellope: Pretty good damage, can’t survive enough. No experience with the disks.
Mr. Incredible: Good damage for a tank, and his Elastigirl disk is pretty useful. His weakness is survivability, which is essential for tanks.
Elastigirl: Good single damage, but forgettable nowadays. Both disks are decent.
Frozone: Decent freeze. That’s it. (Disks may be helpful, depending on your team).

D Tier - Bad characters:
Ralph: Possibly the worst character ever. Squishier than a lot of Damage and Controls, really bad damage, and well, not that bad but still forgettable control. But he’s too squishy to make his control work, and his disks don’t help either.
Felix: Like a tankier Ralph, not a lot to say. His disks aren’t too bad, but I can’t recommend him.
Yax: Decent until blue, then useless. Frozone’s disk isn’t that bad.

5 Likes

Actually the tiers are (from strong to weak, top to bottom):
S - Superior
A - Epic
B - Average
C - Bad
D - Terrible
E - Worst

Still WIP. I didn’t want to publish it now.

Come on! Come up with a better excuse ‘cause I ain’t buying it. All I did was correct you.

I fond it useless because some heroes are made stronger when paired up with others, like Zurg with Miguel

I like this but I have a few changes I would make personally- knock moana down a tier, push mike up 2 tiers, push bogo up a tier, and knock jessie down a tier. I know merida and darkwing probably aren’t in your server but those 2 and jack sparrow are my choices for S tier.

2 Likes

Now that Goofy’s out i’d honestly put him as an S. He took out my entire arena team after i’d KO’d the rest of the enemy. Pretty infuriating lol.

2 Likes

It should be complete now

I liked it better when S tier was smaller. The more heroes there are in S tier, the less meaningful it is. Just like the line from the incredibles “And when everyone’s super, no one is,”-Syndrome.
I feel like Alice, Gaston, and Hiro could be A+ material.

1 Like

Maybe Alice. But Gaston and Hiro are definitely S tier. I’m not sure about Moana and Herc.

Mickey is often seen with the Sulley disk because Jack disk is hard to get, which also is the better disk overall.

1 Like

Not worth it. @The_Spooky_Vizier took it

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney