My Pony OC

(This is my first My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic drawing so don’t say bad stuff about it)

Rosy Cakes & Mic (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic [OC])

They’re a :cake: backline tank

“Isn’t this a great day Mic?” “It would be, if it was day!”

Bio: As friends of the Mane 6, Rosy Cakes and Mic uses their baking skills and their knowledge of cartoons to make it though the battle.

Team: :gem:

Animations 

Enter: Rosy Cakes walks into position, and Mic pops out of the bag.

Win: Mic gets out of the bag, gets on Rosy Cakes’ back, grabs the cake, and starts eating it while Rosy Cakes close his eyes and shakes his head, smiling.

Defeat: Rosy Cakes drops his hammer and cake and faints. Mic looks at with a shock face, then gives his enemies a dirty look.

Basic attack: Rosy Cakes hits an enemy with his hammer, dealing X damage.

Skills

:white_circle: Need Cake?
Passive: All attacks sent to the backline will always hit Rosy Cakes and Mic until they are K.O.ed.
Active: Rosy Cakes uses his magic to create a bunch of cake slices and gives the slices to his team, healing them X hp.

:green_circle: Cat Book
Normal damage :facepunch:
Mic takes out a comic book and reads it, then gets an angry look on his face, then angrily tosses it at a random enemy, dealing X damage and blinding them for 5 seconds.

:large_blue_circle: Baker’s Magic
Fantastic damage :stars:
Rosy Cakes tries to make a cake, but makes a cake monster instead. The cake monster runs through the screen, dealing X damage to all enemies.

:purple_circle: Special Cake
“Need Cake?” clears all debuffs from his allies and heals them X hp per debuff.

:red_circle: Element of Cake
Fantastic damage :stars:
“Baker’s Magic” deals X extra damage to enemies with debuffs.
“Cat Book” stops that enemy from healing for 12 seconds.

Friendships

Rosy Cakes & Mic and Pinkie Pie
6403BA17-5126-40A2-A7D4-543267721E6B
Work Load
Allies: Stitch, Tari, Mr. Incredible
Rosy Cakes and Mic are helping Pinkie Pie open up her bakery.
Close Cupcakes
“Need Cake?” charms enemies.

Rosy Cakes & Mic and Garfield

Extra Sweets
Allies: Smg4 Mario, Smg4, Meggy
Garfield and Mic are having fun until they join Smg4’s group, then things get crazy.
Extra Sugar
“Baker’s Magic” scares enemies.

Background Info

Rosy Cakes is a unicorn who enjoys making cakes. While walking home from school, Rosy meets Mic, a gray kitten in a trash can. Rosy Cakes take him home and a friendship is made, for most of the time. After growing up, Rosy Cakes and Mic moved to Ponyville where they worked and lived at Sugarcube Bakery. After being hired by Mr and Mrs Cake, Rosy Cakes meets Pinkie Pie and they became close friends.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney