My possible farewell

I’m leaving!!!

And I’m new here! Boom!

3 Likes

Welcome to forums @CommanderStorm! Hope you stick around…ubtil this game shuts down.

2 Likes

Battle Mode ain’t shutting down when I’m around. I’m addicted to this game no matter what happens.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what I said a week ago and now I’m quitting the game

1 Like

I’m staying for a little now not sure when I will leave!

I’m never gonna leave.

1 Like

From all of the negativity I heard, I’m ok with the game bugs and all of those in-game “fix-it” stuff, but in emotional terms, it…just brings down this game, you know? I mean, it ain’t a forceful action to stay, but feeling negative in an emotional way makes this game look like an outcast. Worse, people will just keep on leaving these forums. My advice is to stay positive as possible and keep this game going, even though bugs, uncomfortableness, or glitches might get in the way. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

To those of you who are thinking about leaving I want to say that I hope you all have had a good time in the game and will have a good time in real life :-).

I think another contribution to why the players are starting to leave more are because many of them are at the end of their natural interest cycle and are moving on to other games. Beside naturally moving on there are also 2 new Disney games coming, Disney Sorcerer’s Arena and Disney Epic Quest. Disney Sorcerer’s Arena are out in beta in Norway and New Zealand at least and I think maybe Denmark and Finland as well.

So there will soon be more competition for Disney Heroes as the other two goes out as they are all Disney RPGs. One big advantage Disney Heroes has is the amount of story it has, but still the others are also Disney battle RPGs. The 3 games do all have a different battle system, so they are different gameplay wise :-).

But yeah, it will be interesting to see how it goes for Disney Heroes.
While I am not super active in Disney Heroes I do try to do my daily quests and do some story missions as I like story content, so probably going to be active for a while longer still :-).

6 Likes

OMG!

First @Kinokan and now @KayIa.

Uhh…

:sneezing_face:

1 Like

All of this talk of people leaving is very depressing. I too have thought of quiting the game as being the leader of a guild & having to continually have to ask people to do there part & rally people with some people just ignoring there responsibility towards the guild. It makes me wonder why I even formed the guild. Than I think of all the effort & hard work me & my guildies put into our guild & I stick to it & continue to play. But sure we all have thoughts of quiting & giving up. However I myself have decided to Keep on keeping on! I ain’t going no where!

So y’all are stuck with me!
:angel:

3 Likes

And there are few I would rather be stuck too…hmmm :thinking:

Creepiness not intended :grin:

2 Likes

Well that is creepy tho

2 Likes

That’s my alter ego HerHighness with the glue for an Avatar! lol
:angel:
:crown:

2 Likes

Shhhh do not be jealous, you and me can stick together too :wink:

:fearful::scream:

No it isnot!!!

It is like when friends stick together to overcome any and all obstacles!!!

2 Likes

I-i know

20 character

1 Like

Well e patch notes are out, I said when they were out I’d say if I will leave. And I most likely will the update was the smallest and one of the overall worst updates in this game. I’m gonna stay until the end of next week to see what the rewards are for fun. As I am the leader of New game plus I will give the ownership to @NCTzen_Haechan Next week and he’ll decide what he wants to do.

I was gonna stay if the update was a great update like people said. Boy was I wrong, I’ll put a proper farewell on the day I leave.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney