My possible farewell

Well its around time like I said, I feel like a lot of people are leaving around this time.
I may stay for a little longer until the 1 year anniversary and that will make me choose to stay or not. I love the game for sure. But now it is taking a lot of time out of my day that I need to do for my job and my family after a member died a couple of days ago, so its getting to where I can’t even check into a guild daily I told my guild goodbye and left.

So if I do stay I won’t play as much and won’t be as active posting like I have bin lately.
Guild mates and family have bin very supportive of what’s going on and I hope you do to, if you don’t I understand.

If you ever want to find me I really only have discord so its kayla#6123 that’s really the only way to find me I’m not to active at all but you might see me on once or twice.

Well this is it, goodbye

@soccer :wink:

3 Likes

… Is everybody seriously gonna leave me here… :cry::sob:

I’ll…see you on the other side till we meet again.

Goodbye…

2 Likes

I might leave but I might stay

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE!?!I

…why?

If I say goodbye the forum learns to move on.

I do wish they would say SOMETHING is being developed to get players to the end game. If nothing is done this game will burn out soon.

1 Like

They will say your weak!

Alright that’s enough though :joy:

1 Like

What is the point of a “possible farewell”? Everyone is always “possible” to leave st any point and time…

2 Likes

Wait Whhhhhhaaaaatttt​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::weary::weary::weary::weary::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Possible in this month better!

:cold_sweat: breathes heavily first @Kinokan now @KayIa who’s next @Drone_IX? @Champion_David? or @Meatsqueezer?

Sadly, david

20 Characters

I’m possibly gone I guess. Every time I leave the forums who knows if I will ever come back? Who knows?

1 Like

Plz do not leeavve! :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Hey, unless I die, or this game closes, I am not going anywhere. I will stay here to the end of this forums!!

9 Likes

Everyone is leaving forums now…it’s like this is poison or something to people. Well whether you leave or not I hope that you make new friends along the way and enjoy your time.

3 Likes

Right back at you :wink:

Don’t worry! I won’t be leaving any time sooner. I enjoy dis game & dis community.
Push dat aside. WHAT?!?!? Now ur leaving @KayIa?! Noooo!! Well if u do, I just want 2 say goodbye & hope u achieve ur hopes & dreams.

2 Likes

Not everyone is leaving the forums @Disney_Duchess. Plenty of us weirdos still here.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney