My prediction to characters that might come soon

This is my first prediction I made which is on the possible characters coming the rest of this year (2019) and next year (2020). Well, I could be wrong, but here we go:

Toy Story 4 (Most likely Bo Peep, Ducky, and Bunny) are coming this Friday because the release of the movie

Inside Out (Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear, Disgust, Bing Bong; not all characters will come) will come because it was announced by @Polaris either coming June or July

Kim Possible will come because she was supposed to come with Goofy for the anniversary update but not finished yet. So she might come in July or August

Unlikely Lion King characters might come even though their live action movie comes in July

Anna might come for Frozen II

Ariel might come for her 30th anniversary

Unlikely Jasmine and Jafar might come since their live action movie was a few weeks ago, but they might still join

Mulan characters might come in 2020 because her live action movie is coming that year

Emoji Blitz will release Sword in the Stone characters so maybe more of these characters might come to DHBM(Most likely Arthur and Madame Min)

More Beauty and the Beast characters might come according to Disney Wiki (Most likely Belle, Beast, and Lumiere)

And more to come…

So that is my prediction. I could be either right or wrong, who knows. Tell me in the comments on possible Disney characters that will be coming soon with proof.

3 Likes

Not bad I hope they add Inside Out characters Soon😁

1 Like

I’m still waiting on Lumiere and beast

1 Like

Do you think that Atlantis characters coming soon ? I want to have Kida ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We might never know :smirk:

Out off this list ariel and anna would be added in november if they are added these 2 seems like the most likely to be added i doubt about lion king perblue not adding charthers from live action movies mulan can be added in march 2020 that s the realease time off the movie jasmine or jaffar could be added in may when the aniversty update came beauty and the beast seems to realte to november or february 2020 realeating to the time the 3 movies realeased maybe mim and arthur will come from 1.10.2patch notes we know not all off the inside out charthers will come my guess happines bing bong and sadness with bo peep ducky and bunny notice in 1.10 .2 they typed celebearting the summer with pixar which can mean we will get charthers from pixar in the next 2 months and not only june since the summer ending only in september even tho i could be wrong

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney