My submission for the disney mas concept contest

This is my submission for the Disney-mas concept contest
Wayne and Lanny from prep and landing

STATS
2 stars
Midline control
Trial team- Red
Quote- “This really is the most tinsel job ever, huh partner”
Description- Wayne and Lanny (aka Little drummer boy and tree skirt) will use there defense tactics to ready the battlefield for Santa

ANIMATIONS
Entrance- Wayne and Lanny come down from the top of the battlefield using their gapping hooks
Victory- Wayne and Lanny shoot whipped cream out of their angels
Defeat- Wayne takes off his glasses and gapes and Lanny jumps in the air screaming

Skills

Basic attack- Wayne and Lanny throw expired cookies at enemies

White skill- Sparkle
Wayne and Lanny each throw a sparkle at enemies dealing x damage and giving that enemy sparkle for 7 seconds . A sparkled enemy becomes stunned but for each second there stunned x additional admage is dealt.

Green skill- Trim the tree
Lanny trims the tree. If he is last hit by a control or a damage he trims it too much and the remains fall on enemies dealing x damage and dealing knockback. If he was last hit by a tank or a support he forgets to trim the tree shielding the duo for 7 seconds

Blue skill- Holiday Memories
Wayne pulls a snow globe out of his pocket healing him x. Then he shakes it reviling a kid on Christmas morning. This increases the duo’s attack speed by x

Purple skill- No Creatures stirring
After an enemy is sparkled they become drowsy. Drowsy enemies attacks are x slower and deal x less damage. If a drowsy enemy is hit with a skill that does fantasic damage it deals x more damage.

Red skill- Prep and Landing
If Wayne and Lanny are stunned 4 times in a wave they get x basic energy and 2 stacks of hardy
+x hardy
+x basic energy
+x damage on “Sparkle”

FRIENDS

Grapple in fear
Wayne and Lanny, Darkwing Duck
Allies- Kim Possible, Goliath, Hector Barbosa
Disk- Wayne and Lanny get x basic energy and x more hp at the beginning of each wave

Making Christmas
Jack Skellington, Wayne and Lanny
Allies- Sally, Huey Dewey and Louie, finnick
Disk- Boosts shield on “Trim the tree”

The contest hasn’t even started…

2 Likes

Really? I thought it did.

The contest didn’t start…

1 Like

When does it start?

Next week he said.

1 Like

Oh well I loose i guess lol.

Maybe I’ll ask to submit something eles or submit again.

Please post all feedback.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney