My suggestion of heroes

Évidemment, il s’agit là d’un post pour le film The Brave Little Toaster, mais il y a tellement d’autres personnages de films ou séries que j’aimerais beaucoup avoir dans le jeu, comme Milo de Atlantide. Honnêtement je pense que nous sommes une communauté assez grande pour se faire entendre et PerBlue est très à l’écoute grâce notamment à Polaris et désormais avec Loutre également. Donc gardons espoirs, que ça soit pour le Brave Little Toaster ou pour Milo, Frère des ours et autres.
Obviously, this is a post for the movie The Brave Little Toaster, but there are so many other characters from movies or series that I would love to have in the game, like Milo from Atlantis. Honestly I think that we are a community big enough to be heard and PerBlue is very attentive thanks in particular to @Polaris and now with @Loutre as well. So let’s keep our hopes up, whether it’s for the Brave Little Toaster or for Milo, Brother Bear and others.

There are already so many heroes that I never thought I would see in the game, like Goliath, the Muppets … So I hope they will surprise us again. Personally, even if Little Toaster is to replace Slinky Dog, I am completely in favor of spending my diamonds on him.

I suspected they were going to add Gargoyles as a new IP when I saw the Stone Guardian badge in 2019 after Darkwing Duck was the first TV character added to the game. I also suspect we are going to get more Gargoyles characters this year after they added Demona in April. I am not going to spoil who I think they are going to add, but I have my predictions.

1 Like

I don’t know this series well enough to know the characters, but if PerBlue adds more, all the better for Gargoyles fans.

Yeah, I suspect they’re planning to add more. If you have Disney+, Gargoyles is on Disney+. I invite you to watch it to get to know the characters better and then you’ll know who I’m talking about.

I’d like to see Raya
And Dipper and Mabel from Gravity Falls will be my main heroes

I think Raya, Namaari and Sisu will be a great addition.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney