My team for dhbm!

…why not

You will fall behind. Just use heroes you have with small adjustments here or there.

So just replace rex

Yes. 10 chars

I’d only build one new hero every two updates and make sure it’s a brand new hero.

So is anger or alice better!!!

(I still don’t have barbossa)

Definitely anger.

Why thought???

He has significantly higher damage output as well as having much more utility.

…ok that makes sense

Alice creates a max of 70% speed difference with 2 skills, whereas anger can create a difference of 100% with a single skill. Also anger’s white can end a game very very quickly.

Ok i just replace rex with anger and put moana in my team again

But what should watch out for when having anger on the team???

One thing that i learned about anger is that…well…i looked at his stats and he has low armor

True, he is a glass cannon but once his white goes off, that battle is over. Between goofy and darkwing though, I think he’s pretty protected.

Ai tis true

Which support hero should I use in battle Timon and pubaa or Alice

I like T&P and use them a lot. But Alice can also be very useful like in invasion. But for main I use T&P

I think it bad advice when somebody tells you to stick to Original heroes and continue to level them up. New heroes like Anger and Peter Pan have great stats and skills and can replace older heroes. You may fall behind for like a week or two, but once you update your team, you can definitely conquer in-game events.

Once your server gets Merlin and Beast, you definitely want to keep an eye out on Scar. Merlin has a friendship disk that allows allies who turn invisible to do better damage.

As far as your original team is concerned, it seems good. You have defense from Goofy (hopefully he has his Mickey disk), damage from scar and Alice (miguel disk), and speed boost from anger and Goofy and Alice

2 Likes

I don’t know if this is a good team or not. I’m on server 19

( I have two accounts)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney