My top 3 most wanted Characters for Battle Mode

7 Likes

That is some great artwork. I know Ariel and Jafar but who is that last third on the right? Is it Jim Hawkins (name?) from Treasure Planet?

6 Likes

Nice artwork dude hope it really happens​:+1::+1:

4 Likes

Nice artwork. I aslo do want 2 see Ariel soon.

1 Like

You sound like you have never seen Treasure Planet!! :scream:

I agree with Jim Hawkins only really…possibly Jafar.

1 Like

And you would be right on that! Treasure Planet is one of the very few Disney Animated films I haven’t seen and I have heard very mixed reviews on it. It’s like 80 percent dislike/despise/hate and 20% It’s criminally underrated and cult classic material. I definitely want to watch it sometime as the scenes I have seen from it look amazing but I am torn. Another one that fits the bill of Disney films I haven’t seen that I’ve been told are underrated is Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

3 Likes

Yes that’s Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet definitely my most wanted character for the game.

1 Like

Awesome. Hopefully he gets in but like I said this is some really nice artwork. Was this used with stencils or was it hand drawn? Also I can’t tell if it’s colored pencil or crayon.

Hand drawn and coloured in with pens, and re-edited with effects from Picsart just to make it stand out.

Hey, I aslo haven’t seen Treasure planet. :no_mouth:

Love the artwork, would be awesome to have jaffar and Jim Hawkins not Ariel ( Ursula’s entry is creepy enough)

1 Like

I’ve also never had the pleasure of watching it. But I do hope to see Jafar, possibly Ariel, if they’re creative enough to create a skillset for her. But great piece of artwork!

Yes.But I’d rather have have B.E.N.from the same movie.

@Kinokan
I also would like to see Atlantis: The Lost Empire, thanks for reminding me.

Have a nice day!
:angel:t4:

Gosh, now I feel like no one has watched either of those two amazing movies…

Idk what to tell you guys other than the sooner ypu watch it the sooner you can have a definite conclusion about it.

all things considered, Treasure planet and atlantis both seem like movies that could make it in game imo. However, if they are this underated/unpopular, then they prolly never will…

Ok lets make a Deal you get Jim and I get Davy Jones from Pirates of the Carrbibean :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Isnt Davy Jones the big octopus thing who cannot be killed unless his heart is removed from a box and stabbed. And then the person who stabbed it must take his place?

Is that the guy???

2 Likes

Yes absolutely ! He could have the link ablity like Megara and of course a Disk with Tia Dalma who he desperately loves :heart_eyes:

I’m so mad that the early 2000s Disney movies are so under appreciated and underrated. They’re so good and fun and have such great characters. Instead, people just go gaga over moves like Lion King, Hercules, and Moana. Now I LOVE those movies (and pretty much all Disney movies), but there are so many slept on Disney movies. #JusticeForPostRenaissance

1 Like

Still depends on a movie, I guess. Some of Post-Renaissance movies are kinda requested (Lilo & Stitch, Treasure Planet, The Emperor’s New Groove).
Yep, it will be funny to see Alameda Slim from “Home on the Range” singing and confusing enemies and players:D

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney