My Ultimate Disney Heroes Battle Mode Roster! Version 1.0

Disney Heroes Battle Mode already has an incredible roster, one that’s almost bigger than SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE’S. However, there are still some noticeable characters that are missing. Well, around a month or so, I made…

THIS. A GIANT Disney Heroes Battle Mode roster filled to the brim with characters that I want as well as others that other people want! I organized it by chronological franchise order, and it has a grand total of 135 Heroes. This isn’t the first roster I’ve made either. I also made a massive one for Smash, as well as a concept idea for Marvel Vs Nintendo. But the DHBM one is by far the one I am most proud of, as this is the one where I learned how to use Photoshop to crop the character renders within the slot shapes to add another level of professionalism. Anyway, I hope you guys like this project and that you see anyone you want in the game present! Don’t worry, if you DON’T see your most wanted newcomer, I DO tend to update my rosters after a few months, so after a while I’ll add even more characters to it :). Until next time, take care. Pice.

P.S.: One final note before I get any comments about it. Like I said earlier this was made last month, so that’s why you don’t see Megavolt or Launchpad McQuack. Furthermore, the reason why Yzma and Madam Mim are absent is because they were added right before I finished it, and I had no idea they were coming as they weren’t listed on the website at the time. But don’t worry, when I do my first update, they will be added!

13 Likes

It is missi ng Edna Mode, but other wise impressive.

5 Likes

Good work!

The only issue I have with this is that you also included Disney characters who are not confirmed by PerBlue (or datamined by others) to be in the game.

Like Minnie, Ludo, Star, Oogie Boogie, Pinocchio, Oswald, Pete, Dumbo, Kermit, Cheshire Cat, Arlo, etc.

I would only include heroes who are in the game and those that have been confirmed by PerBlue or datamined, but those datamined I wouldn’t recommend.

The upcoming heroes are

• Launchpad
  • Megavolt
  • Captain Hook
  • Randall Boggs
  • Scrooge McDuck
  • Kim Possible
3 Likes

Um…I don’t get it…not adding any new characters that aren’t in this game yet COMPLETELY DEFEATS the purpose of me making this roster in the first place.

I mean you said you made a roster of DHBM, you did that and added heroes that have been requested to the roster. For now there is around a max of 92 heroes meant to be in the roster.

I say this because of this roster made by PerBlue

That’s old though

That doesn’t mean isn’t true. PerBlue could have had the game’s life planned

Ok now I REALLY hope that isn’t true. Because I just got into this game and consider it my replacement to Disney Infinity, so I’d be REALLY upset if it stops getting content in like a year

1 Like

What’s worse is that this roster is likely to be full in 5 months

2 Likes

I think they are going to be adding more than they are showing, you may never know how far they go :wink:

5 Likes

:musical_note: “How far I’ll go-oh…” :musical_note:

I just had to think of that

Who knows

3 Likes

Hmmm i think The Owl house characters should come too if since that disney channel Show would be come in 2020

1 Like

This IS seemingly PerBlue’s most popular game, and there’s still many iconic characters missing in the roster, so I think they will

1 Like

Yep it Sure is! From Disney! Pixar and Don’t Forget Disney Channel Characters! i think i might create A Team With Disney Channel Characters! Yeet!

1 Like

All arguments aside, this is an awesome piece, and it’s very inclusive of characters we all generally want to be added. Well done :smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words ^^

In a month or so I’m adding even MORE characters so stay tuned

1 Like

Be Sure Add Luz Eda and King in there! images%20(3) images%20(2) images%20(4)

3 Likes

Oh from that Owl House cartoon. I’ll have to understand/see if they can work in this game first

1 Like

Yep! you know Eda is witch Probaly She can use Power to fight the creeps And Luz is probaly a Tank Or front damage i think!

Cool.

I don’t know about you, but Creep is a…pretty lame name for this games enemies lol. Personally" at least regarding the evil clones of the characters, I use the term Darxel(Dark + Pixel)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney