My Ultimate Disney Heroes Battle Mode Roster!(Version 2.0)

To celebrate Disney+ finally launching today, I updated my DHBM roster! I added some characters that were in the game but missing from the original version, as well as new ones!

What’s new:

Captain Hook, Scrooge McDuck, Randall and Gonzo now have their DHBM renders.

Newcomers:

-DJ Cadence(Hero: Club Penguin)
-Gary the Gadget Guy(Hero: Club Penguin)
-Jetpack Guy(Hero: Club Penguin)
-Rockhopper(Hero: Club Penguin)
-Herbert and Klutzy(Villains: Club Penguin)
-Yzma(Villain: The Emperor’s New Groove)
-Madam Mim(Villain: The Sword in the Stone)
-Jumba and Pleakley(Heroes: Lilo and Stitch)
-Nemo(Hero: Finding Nemo)
-Hank and Dory(Heroes: Finding Dory)
-Pluto(Hero)
-King Triton(Hero: The Little Mermaid)
-Megavolt(Villain: Darkwing Duck)
-Bambi(Hero)
-Launchpad McQuack(Hero: Ducktails/Darkwing Duck)

I hope you guys enjoy this roster update. Spoiler alert: I already have a 3rd update planned for Christmas Eve, so look forward to it! I also have a list of characters that I’m planning to add later, but if you have any ideas for newcomers, I’d love to hear them! Post them in the comments. Please understand however, that I need proof that the character can work in this game, so you may want to include a moveset in your comment.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy this roster update, and I also hope you enjoy Disney+ as well as the new characters in your servers(BAYMAX IS FINALLY IN SERVER 22 EEEE)! Until next time, goodnight and pice.

3 Likes

Do you mind making a roster with characters that are actually in the game, and not one that aren’t?

Add mater and ariel

Mater is on my list, and Ariel is already in this roster

No because that wouldn’t be fun

If You can , add amphibia characters, like Anne, Sprig, Polly, Hop Pop, etx

1 Like

Yes!! I would love an Anne & Sprig Duo hero :blush:

Anne & Sprig :star: Damage Duo
Hop Pop & Polly :star::star: Tank Duo

Just an add in to that idea :smiley:

All of them Will ve independent characters. For examqple, Anne could be damage, Sprig could be control, Polly could be damage le tank and Hop Pop support

1 Like

And don’t forget another characters, like Wally, croaker, mayor toadstool, Even Sasha and grime

1 Like

You should add Max Goof from
Goof Troop

Anne and Sprig are best as separate…

1 Like

Someone said that

Max, PJ (Pete Jr.) and Bobby should be a trio

Me- No Max should just be a Solo Character

1 Like

How would he work?

You have Disney+? Because if so watch Goof Troop man

Also Max would be similar to Huey,Dewey, & Louie with his Skate board and he would also have a powerline skill where he dances and sings charming enemies

Just some suggestions

1 Like

The poster is kinda blurry and pixelated, do you mind making the poster look more clear?

2 Likes

I can’t post it here sadly since the file is too big. It looks blurry because I had to screenshot it

Add ron stopabble from kim possible and flyn rider from tangled it would make sense he would he added alomg with rapunzel since both from the same just like why it would be logical kim possible and ron stoppable being added in the same since these 2 are from the same show

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney