My wish characters

I was so happy when I started the game week ago and almost immediately, there happened to be an event that gave me Esmeralda hero chips. Esmeralda is my favorite and I’m so happy there finally is a game featuring her.

But there are some characters I still would like to see here in the game.

Aurora :heart_eyes:
My absolute favorite princess, at least when looking at the animation ones. I understand that she’s not the first one that comes to mind when you think about a fighter. But she is a Disney classic nonetheless and no Disney game feels complete without her. If the pink or blue princess gown is too princessy, she can always have her Briar Rose outfit in the game, which was beautiful too.

Cinderella :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
She may not be my favourite, but excluding her still feels like a crime. After all, Cinderella and her movie saved Disney in 1950s. She may not be a fighter in as literal sense as Moana, Pocahontas and Jasmine, but she has shown strength making the best out of the worst and keeping her sweet and loving personality inspite of years and years of being abused and treated like a servant.

Duchess :heart_eyes_cat:
Aristocats is an underrated Disney classic.

I would have my perfect dream team if we got Cinderella, Aurora and Duchess, as I have Esmeralda and Belle already. =)
For now, my top team changes constantly, because I have Esmeralda and Belle plus a bunch of characters that I do not like specifically. XD

Others who I would really enjoy in the game, would be
Lumière
Cogsworth
Mrs. Potts & Chip
Prince Philip
Prince Charming
Lady Tremaine
Anastasia & Drizella
Flora, Fauna & Merryweather
Snow White
Giselle

3 Likes