Narnia for the game?

So…title says it but will it work??

The Narnia movies have several renditions but threw of them were made by Dianey. (Lion,witch,and the Wardrobe; Prince Caspian; and Voyage of Dawn Treader)

Not sure which rendiion you all saw but I saw this one. So if Disney has the title then Narnia could enter game, no?

Peter, Edmund, Lucy, gotta drop Susan thabks to the books which allows us to add Eustace as well. Only problem is, since ,I think, Disney only made those three… That we cannot include Jill.

so a fifth character must be found else where to complete the Narnian team. Lemme know when you decide on one but for now…skill sets!

Hero: Peter
Appearance: wearing his Lion armor.
Costume: His alternate armor.

Peter is the High King of Narnia. His reign was cut short when he returned to
the world of humans after living in Narnia for some time. Yet, here he is back in Narnian gear to help defeat the enemies

“For Narnia and for Aslan!”

White skill: Narnian Charge

Passive: While Peter deals basic attacks, he also gains a rally token for every five seconds he remains alive in the fight. This stacks up to five.

Active: Peter consumes all rally tokens and charges through the enemy on his horse. He will have 1 Narnian swarming with him per rally token. He himself deals X physical damage and knocks enemies back but each Narnian deals Y true damage over the course of 5 seconds

Green skill: Hail the High King of Narnia!

Peter grants his allies 50% attack speed and 20% energy gain for the first 10 seconds of combat.

This effect is reduced to 25% and 10% respectively if the ally is above lvl Y.

Blue skill: The way of the king.

Peter slices three times with his sword each dealing X fantastic damage.

Purple skill: Once a king, always a king.

When Peter is KO’d, all allies receive X skill power and 75% increase in armor and reality until the end of the battle.

Basic attack: hits enemy with his sword.

Entrance: Gallops up on his horse before dismounting and the horse runs off. Then draws sword.

Victory: Puts sword away and smiles warmly.

Defeat: Staggers then kneels down with sword on ground.

Row: front
Role: tank

Friendships:

Chief Bogo: Talking animals elsewhere?

Disk power 1: Peter gains X armor

Disk power 2: When Peter is KO’d, he also heals all allies for 30% of his max HP. (10% per star)

Edmund: A new world to explore.

Disk power 1: Gains X reality

Disk power 2: The Way of the king now increases allies attack speed by 30% for 5 seconds (5% per star)

Hero: Lucy
Appearance: As she did in the movie
Costume: she has several outfits to choose from.

Queen Lucy the Valiant was the first to see the lion, Aslan of the four of them. She was also the first of the four to discover Narnia. These events and her vivid imagination led her to share a special connection with both Aslan and Narnia it self that no one else possesses.

“Why don’t you believe me?”

White skill: The trees know.

Lucy calls forth three trees to fight for her. Each deals X amount of normal damage per hit. When one dies, the remaining tree(s) will target the hero that KO’d the tree.

Each tree has 5000 HP and take double damage from burn attacks.

Lucy can only activate her white skill once every 10 seconds regardless of how much energy she has accumulated.

This does refresh for every wave of battle.

Green skill: Just a drop is enough.

Lucy uses her healing cordial to heal the ally with the most missing HP for 75% of their missing HP.

This effect is reduced to 50% for allies above lvl Y.

Blue skill: Hear the Lion roar!

Aslan roars scaring all enemies for 6 seconds and giving all allies hope for 6 seconds.

Hope increases the amount of healing that takes place by 50%

Purple: Valiant

Lucy gains X skill power per ally that is KO’d.

This includes minions but not charmed enemies.

Basic attack: shoots arrows from a bow.

Entrance: walks between trees that part for her then fits an arrow to her bow while the trees move back off screen.

Victory: Lucy smiles and hugs Aslan who runs up from behind her.

Defeat: Lucy sits down and begins to cry.

Row: Back
Role: Support

Friendships:

Judy Hopps: Cute talking Rabbit!

Disk power 1: Lucy gains X basic damage.

Disk power 2: Lucy’s trees now have 10,000 HP. (2,000 per star)

Peter: Finding more of Narnia.

Disk power 1: Aslan’s roar now deals X amount of physical damage.

Disk power 2: Lucy starts the first 15 seconds of combat shielded by her trees for 5,000 or until she activates her white skill. (5,000 per star)

I will do Edmund and Eustace later Kinda tired right now though. Lemme know what you think :grin:

Ah, Narnia. I really liked those movies when I was younger. And I’m hapy 2 see someone make concepts of them. Great work @Champion_David! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks but…started doubting myself…watched Voyage of Dawn Treader and not sure that Disney was there :confused: I thought I saw it in Prince Caspian…hmmm

Ok had a good night’s sleep and a long day of school. The perfect recipe to make you ready to do a concept.

Hero: Edmund
Appearance: wearing his armor
Costume: Armor matching that of Peter’s second set.

King Edmund the Just was the title he earned for himself in Narnia. Sadly, Edmund always wanted more. He was always stuck as second in command, yet he never let that keep him down. He learned his lesson and accepted his position. Edmund is now ready to help in the city anyway he can.

“King Edmund. Peter is the high king, and I am just king. I know it is confusing.”

White skill: I am Just.

Edmund removes all debuffs from his allies and inflicts X amount of physical damage be debuff. He also stuns enemies for 1 second per debuff up to a max of 7 seconds.

Green skill: A Torch to light the way.

Edmund shines his flashlight at the enemies blinding them all for 6 seconds and decreasing their basic damage by X for 8 seconds.

Blue skill: A signal to attack.

Whenever Edmund activates his green skill, Narnians will attack the enemy from behind dealing X amount of Fantastic damage and stunning the enemies for 2 seconds.

Purple skill: I will never betray again.

Whenever an enemy attempts to charm Edmund, the charm is reversed unto that enemy instead. Works for multiple charms.

The charmed enemy permanently loses 50% of its Tenacity, Reality, and armor until they are KO’d

This effect is reduced to 25% if the enemy is above lvl Y.

Basic attack: attacks with his sword

Entrance: Walks up before unsheathing his sword.

Victory: holds his sword high and smiles.

Defeat: breathes in sharply before falling backwards to the ground.

Row: Front
Role: Control

Friendships:

Lucy: The best big brother.

Disk power 1: I am Just now heals all allies for X amount per debuff removed from them.

Disk power 2: The ally that had the most debuffs removed gains a shield that takes 10,000 damage or lasts 3 seconds

If two allies tied for the same amount then the one with lower HP gets the shield.

(2,000 shield HP and 1 second per star lvl)

Nick Wilde: A second talking fox?

Disk power 1: Edmund gains X armor and reality.

Disk power 2: Edmund activates his green skill at the start of combat.

In addition to other effects, it also lowers enemies energy gain by 10%

(10% per star)

Last one for now :wink:

Hero: Eustace
Appearance: His vest and trousers.
Costume: The ourfit he wore after transforming out of a dragon.

Eustace was a brat and useless the first time he went to Narnia. He was marked notably as not wanting to go there and really wanting to go back to England.
Turns out, turning into a dragon and being given a pep talk by a talking mouse did him a lot of good.

“D-did it just talk?”

White skill: Dragon Fire

Eustace turns back into a dragon and rather than ignite the enemy instead grants all allies a shield that takes X damage or lasts for 5 seconds.

If the shield is destroyed by attacks, then the character that destroyed it takes 75% of total shield health as damage.

Green skill: Row yourself.

Eustace wacks an enemy with an oar before dropping it. This oar deals X normal damage and stuns the enemy for 2 seconds.

Blue skill: Books with real information.

Eustace deals twice as much damage to any character that is studied.

Purple skill: Tiny Warrior.

Reepicheep now enters battle and deals X fantastic damage to an enemy everytime they hit Eustace. This skill cannot be stopped by stuns,silences,or charms.

Basic attack: Eustace throws a glass jar

Entrance: Walks up writing in his Diary then slides into his sock and stands up in a fighting position.

Victory: Takes out diary and starts writing.

Defeat: falls backward onto the pavement.

Row: Middle
Role: Damage.

Friendships

Edmund: More Narnian Adventures.

Disk power 1: Eustace gains X skill power.

Disk power 2: Eustace takes 25% les damage from studied enemies.

(5% per star)

Jack Sparrow: Sailing with another captain.

Disk Power 1: Eustace starts combat with a shield that takes X amount of damage or lasts 5 seconds.

Disk Power 2: Row yourself now stuns all enemies for 2 seconds and deals 500 damage true damage to them all.

(.5 second of stun and 500 damage per star)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney