Need help with my yellow invasion team

Hiii, I’m always struggling in yellow invasion and I would appreciate if y’all can help me suggesting a team for yellow invasion.
(Most are at purple 3 to orange 5)
Don’t know if it’s the Rigth section for the topic if it’s not my bad.

Tnx

I’m at a similar level, O6 is my highest, and I use Nick (Ju), Kida, Randall, Animal (Go) and Stitch (Ma), but I’ve also heard that Madam Mim, Merlin (Ge), and Anger are good. Robin Hood is also pretty decent but he has a refresh coming so he might be great in the future.

To explain my team:

• Nick (Ju): Nick is a superstar for Invasion, his stacking lemmings can deal huge damage. It’s a high priority to give him Purple Skill levels, mine has +50. If you have the Yax disk equipped on him, take it off for boss fights, it’ll just slow him down since Mama is immune to charms.
  • Kida: Just there to help everyone get their actives off faster with her purple and tank any spare hits if Stitch gets distracted. I don’t have either of her disks, but if I had to choose I’d use her Jasmine one.
  • Randall: I use him for a bit of extra DPS and using his Scares to boost Nick. Yzma disk is preferable. I’m going to replace him with Mim once I have her built, since she can also Scare and has better damage since the % damage from her active will affect Mama.
  • Stitch (Ma): Another Invasion superstar, once you have his Maui disk at five stars he can completely freeze Mama with a 100% slow. This is so incredibly useful that it’s enough to merit using him in every week, regardless of whether or not he gets power ups.
  • Animal (Go): The opposite of Stitch, Animal’s Gonzo disk lets him speed up your team by incredible amounts (at max, +25% speed every 5 seconds with no cap). Same goes for him, he’s a must for every week.

Don’t waste power ups on Stitch or Animal unless it’s blue week, their effects aren’t level dependent. And if you use Kida, you have to ensure that her boost isn’t lower than any of your other heroes or her energy boost won’t be as effective.

6 Likes

Try checking out this guide : Yellow Team Building 101: Invasion](Invasion Team Building 101: Team Yellow)
This guide is really helpful to make your invasion team. For Team Yellow, I would recommend Sulley(Wo) because he can heal himself and allies.

I actually checked that guide (big fan of the creator) when it released and I still don’t manage to make a team that survives.

If surviving is the only problem, for yellow invasion Beast is enough. The boss can’t block his rage

2 Likes

The team i was using at first. Died way to quickly (all orange 1-5)

Change to this team and I still die. My team goes yeet.

1 Like

I’ll be trying that tnx for the suggestion.

1: Do you have Animal’s Gonzo disk? If you don’t, you may as well use Anger.

2: Sulley is still pretty fragile, he’s only good for breakers. Beast is much better if you’re just trying to survive.

3: Mim is better than Randall, I tried to put special emphasis on that. The % HP of damage from her crocodile form will work on Mama bot.

1 Like

Those teams are for mama bot and for some reason mim was barley doing damage even tough I have her full upgraded.

Tried using anger but he was having problem becouse other alleys were higher in skill level becouse of the boost.

And sulley is healing my team better than Jack S did.

Tnx for the suggestion.

Yellow Invasion is getting me frustrated tbh.

My team: Mim, Randall(Ga), Finnick(Ju), Nick(Ju), Stitch(Ma). Reasons for each one:

Mim starts off slow, but when you get up to the higher level bots, she deals massive amounts of damage. Her scares are also sometimes useful, but she’s there almost entirely for damage to high-level bots. I try to use her white skill as often as possible, but only when the bot is scared to maximize damage.

Randall is mostly in the lineup as my backup scare method, but if I’m lucky with timing he can deal some pretty heavy damage too. If I see Nick is about to launch his triple pawpsicle attack and the bot’s not scared, I’ll quickly use Randall’s white skill to get it scared for higher damage; likewise if Mim’s energy meter is full but the bot isn’t scared, sometimes I’ll use Randall to scare the bot to get Mim’s attack off sooner. It takes some practice to learn when to time his attacks.

Finnick(Ju, 5 stars) is there almost solely for the 35% damage boost to slowed enemies, though sometimes I’ll use his white to clear creeps or at the start of the battle if, for some reason, I don’t have Stitch’s energy full.

Nick(Ju) has two purposes: to cause damage, mostly with his triple pawpsicle (green) skill, and to clear the normal-resistant Brute with his white skill if/when he gets summoned.

Stitch(Ma, 5 star) is there solely to slow down Mama. I’ve been using a Slow boost and firing off his white skill at the start so that he’ll fire off Slobber before Mama summons the Brute, but I might try experimenting with letting her summon it first, clearing it with Nick’s white skill, then letting Stitch slow Mama down.

One problem you may have already guessed is that Mama can get off a laser shot before you can do anything to stop it. It’s possible to use a Shield boost to protect Mim for quite a while, but that will delay her first scare so you’ll probably want to have Randall ready to get an early scare off. At some point, though, you’ll have to use an Invincibility boost to keep Mim from being zapped in the first second.

If you don’t have a Stitch(Ma) with at least a 4-star disk (preferably 5 stars), you’ll almost certainly have to use Beast to tank the lasers (just spam his white skill until the last 10 seconds of the fight), and since Mim always wanders in front of Beast, that prevents her from being used. (Randall ends up in front of Beast as well, but between his invisibility, dodging, and revive skills, he’ll still last long enough to be worth using.)

I’m not really sure who else is good for damage in Yellow Bot fights; I suspect Mulan or Shan Yu would be, but I don’t know if anyone’s tested them yet.

Tnx for the suggestion I’ll be experimenting with that team.

First off, if you use beast, do yourself a favor and use jack and judy. Both boost basic damage, judy boosts initial speeds, and beasts pride and joy is basic damage. All 3 are yellow so they will naturally get your yellow boosts.
Healer? Joy…this should be obvious. Shes yellow, grants energy, and if you actually need a heal, which you wont for the most part anyway, there literally isn’t a faster healer.
Then theres meg and animal. Anytime you see megs face, click it. Remember she gives half of both her basic attack and skill power to her linked ally…she ideally will be used in all colors. Baring that, click animal, he boosts all hp and basic attack. Then theres gizmoduck, beast loves an allied gizmo.

My team personally consists of joy, judy, beast, sparrow, and animal.
Sparrow dies, but his role is for the dsmage boost anyway, who cares if hes alive lol.

1 Like

Personally a couple of my go too heroes are Li Shang and Oogie. Li Shang is a really nice frontliner who can heal, boost attack speed, and generate energy based on his stance. With his Red and Purple skills he also gives a portion of his Basic Damage, Reality and Armor along with being a good hero for stacking Hardy. 50% of the respective stance’s stat with Purple and 25% of the other 2 stance’s respective stats of the other two he isn’t in.

Oogie is really good for fantastic damage heavy comps such as Nick for this invasion with his scares along with his infinite scaling on both his Red and his Hook disk provides some very nice boosts to his team. He also has great self sustain for himself.

Barbossa is really nice assuming you have him geared up and using his Stitch disk allows him to keep slowing Mama ad infinitum with his Chain Shots. The study also helps quite a bit especially if you are using a hero like Beast.

I’m using Stitch, Animal, Elastigirl, Mim and Kida

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney