Need help with War in new guild

Our guild is very new, and has a wide variety of team level members. Most are brand new players, and are not yet able to attack in war, but some are much higher, maxed out for our server. However, we currently only have 10 members that we’re able to place in cars, which we have stacked in Diva, Off Roader, and Sharky. Problem is, the opposing team obviously automatically gets all those points for the other empty cars. My question is, if I placed everyone in the bottom row, and the opposing team is unable to clear any of those cars on the bottom, would the empty cars above remain undefeated? Even though they are empty? Or would they still count as an automatic KO? Thanks in advance!! Appreciate it!!

I do not know the answer to this, but it might be worth trying to see what happens.

I’m 99% sure that any empty car is automatically counted for your opponent, regardless of where it is.

That’s what I was thinking, but I was hoping really hard that I was wrong :pensive: Thank you :slight_smile:

You need one team in the top row cars to get the bonus points for that car.
The bonus for car #9 is for cleans line ups so it doesn’t matter where they are.

The bottom cars give perks which max rank basically nullified.

If I were in your shoes I would also stack top row and hope for best.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney