Need some advice!

Question. Is there like a known thread of certain arena synergies? I know discourseforum has a person who has written up some individual strengths/weaknesses, but I’m at a point in Collo/ Arena where I feel that I am lacking in synergy/strategy.

I used to run T&P/D&P/ Goofy/ Joy/ Gonzo.

Been trying to incorporate beast/Peter pan but just not sure what works. I’m gold II in Arena

Collo ( Plat IV) I just min/max powerlevels but certain synergies still beat me. So any guides or tips?

For reference. Currently also working on Getting Rapunzel/Olaf/Boogy/Launchpad up to this level. Most of the purples are maxed

Out in skill or can be maxed out. So help a guy out?

Server 21 btw. I know of the server 19 tierlist, but it doesnt really give any synergy tips.

1 Like

I think @Aurora_Veil’s hero guides might be helpful to you. She has written detailed information about most of the heroes in the game.

A Goofy/DuckBun/Gonzo/Joy/TP team is actually a pretty solid team. If you want to put Beast in there, i would take out Goofy for him.

I’m not a master team builder/synergy builder by any means and don’t know the common arena teams in your server, but that team would work well. I run a pretty similar team in arena.

Have a member of your guild post an arena team that’s slightly higher than your team’s power and try a few spars against them, switching out heroes one at a time until you find out what works the strongest together. I’m not sure if a Beast/Goofy or Beast/TP team would work better. Same with PPan if you want him in there too. Play around a little.

Hope these tips help :smile:

Thats actually pretty smart, to spar with guildmates. Thanks a bunch!

I have checked his/her guides. Though they describe well what each hero needs/is good at.
I still would prefer good synergy compositions.
I’m not at a point in the game that I’m good enough at “theory” crafting that myself.
Aside from that, my server doesnt have redskills or the like yet, so theres also that.

Wait. Just noticed she/he updated and it also actually has team synergy options now.
Thanks!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney