NegaDuck Character concept

image Here he is guys the 1 the only NegaDuck I also gave him a costume

white Skill: gets out his chainsaw and rampages through the enemies

Green:He gets a portal of the negaverse and abunch of the people from it stampedes his enemies

Blue: he gets his switch to torture every enemy by dropping bombs on them to chaining them up as sorta like a freeze

Purple skill : he disguises himself as one of the enemies attacking them on the inside so they don’t attack him

Friendships

DarkWing-NegaDuck: ChainReaction

NegaDuck-Hades : Spawn Of Pure Evil

Here’s his character icon image

The only thing I like from this are the friendships, and even those aren’t finished. Anyway you can find images of Negaduck on the internet instead of just coloring Darkwing Duck, it saves you time. And next time just press time for a few seconds then a tab will show up saying “Save Image” and it will save the image as it is. The saved image is better than a cropped screenshot. Also, no one needs to know his character icon.

Now his skills…

• His active (white skill) is just him rampaging and not doing damage… Stitch’s active is him just using 4 plasma blasters, not his blue skill which allows him to tussle with an enemy and steal HP
  • No. Bushroot (Green Duck), Liquidator (Blue Dog), QuackerJack (Clown Duck), and MegaVolt (Scientist Dog) can all be separate characters. NegaDuck can be all by himself
  • What is NegaDuck flooding enemies with? A flood is an overload of objects so it can be anything, not just water
  • Can’t you just say NegaDuck charms an enemy? I would call it a False-Charm (where enemies don’t attack the false-charmed ally, I called it “perplexed” and made it exclusive to Stanford). Anyways Purple Skills are passives or one-time animations. Except Violet’s purple skill hers is like the rest
1 Like

Wow. So rude. Also why post a concept when it isn’t finished? At least clarify that it isn’t finished

There is no point in doing that. All you need is an image of the character.

When did I say it wasn’t a concept? When did I say it would be impossible for NegaDuck to be in the game? All I did was point out all flaws in your concept. I mean your NegaDuck concept won’t be part of the game. If PerBlue were to make a character out of players’ concepts they would use different parts of concepts to make it

I just finished 7th grade and have made over 30 character concepts. I am starting to think you were talking to yourself in the first post you made on your topic (AKA post 3)

Noice job.

1 Like

Could work as a nemsis.

Nega Duck could be a Darkwing costume or an Invasion boss.

Invasion bosses are Moma Bots dude

I really want this guy in, hopefully they don’t see his chainsaw as mature or too brutal

1 Like

I also want Darkwing’s doppelgänger as well. He’s one of the top heroes(villains) that I want to see duke it out in Battle Mode. I can imagine Negaduck being part of a Halloween update, since that’s when the Disney Villains drop in.

Thank you I really hope that happens also I love NegaDuck

Don’t revive dead topics

2 Likes

Shhhh- this is a quiet place don’t talk here this was whatcha call a “first concept” so they can totally do that but shhhh- that was months ago now this is a quiet place

1 Like

Wait, you’re the one who recently left my guild

Also, I don’t need to make my own post. I don’t even know why you are saying this stuff.

Dang- anyone else feel that they matured through their times on forums?

2 Likes

You have no idea how much. Wish I could delete some of my old posts lol

2 Likes

Don’t revive dead posts, I learned that from the forums

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney