Nerf maximus

Im only asking for maximus nerf NOT cat why do people want cat to be nerfed?

And only Cheshire deserves it :unamused:

2 Likes

No maximus needs a nerf dont give that nerf to cat give the nerd to maximus

Cat = KOā€™s everyone in 7 seconds
Horse = KOā€™s everyone in 20+ seconds

Whoā€™s more broken :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Wrong you said it backwards

Why do you want Maximus to be nerfed? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

His very OP his white skill is a teams nightmare he will KO a team with white skill and when his low on HP or lost some HP he use his green skill to be back to full HP and his blue skill is a pain

1 Like

Maximus can be a nightmare, but you are probably not using the correct heroes to counter him. The only nerf needed is Cheshire, who can KO everyone in a matter of seconds.

7 Likes

Cat dies very fast

And cat does NOT need a nerf the only hero that needs a nerf is maximus

Maximus is counterable, you just need to use the right heroesā€¦ Can you tell us what heroes you use against Maximus? Besides, in about 6-12 months, Iā€™m pretty sure Maximus wonā€™t be a pain to defeat. Itā€™s just like Missing Lure said heroes get ā€œobsoleteā€ over time. Besides sometimes nerfs leave heroes useless. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Ducky and bunny got a nerf in 2 weeks when they were added to game

I wasnā€™t playing the game around that time but Iā€™m pretty sure Ducky & Bunny werenā€™t nerfed. Itā€™s just like Missing Lure said, these heroes get ā€œobsoleteā€ over time, so it looks like these heroes were nerfed, but they werenā€™t, new heroes were added over time. Now, I feel like the only solution for Cheshire and Max being a pain is to wait a couple of months for these heroes to get ā€œobsoleteā€. I personally believe that Cheshire is more annoying than Maximus.

4 Likes

For me maximus is more annoying i cant even beat wave 1 cause of him

I donā€™t think you know what exactly a nerf is. A nerf in this game is when PerBlue goes directly into the game code and lowers the effects of a unitā€™s skills and attacks. PB never did that with D & B; they just fell out of the metagame as time went on and newer, stronger units were introduced.

(Also, itā€™s only been 20 minutes since the last comment was made; it is far too early to call this topic dead already.)

1 Like

My topics die fast tho

Also look at D and B skills they used to be good now they are not

That is kind of how all topics go.

2 Likes

How about disgust?

Most of old toons needs a refresh to increase their damage to meet new toons damage

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney