Nerf to freeze characters?

I just got word that come Summer perblue is nerfing the freeze characters. What the heck, no one asked for that. Please do not do that. Can anyone support this thread?

Why would they do that? Also who told you that they’d do that?

1 Like

I dont know why. But friends in VIP chat told me it was coming. Top level players

Well that’s just ridiculous! They didn’t get a buff when winter started(though they did get two new freezers), so whoever said that was probably bluffing. That would make people even more unhappy than when Quorra got nerfed!

1 Like

Oh ok my bad, well thats good news

Ok, i have no idea y those peeps would say dat in the VIP chat.

Fake news. That’s all.

This is complete and utter nonsense. Regardless of it’s validity such gameplay changes would not be known so far in advance nor would VIP know about it. As I’ve said before VIP is a glorified global chat. We don’t even know what the meta will be like then so a freeze nerf might not even be relevant. It looks like we are moving into a charm/slow meta but who knows how long that will last. Please don’t believe everything in VIP chat.

3 Likes

Stop whining it’s a summer thing to beat the heat. Would really like wall e to get a buff.

You… you realize Wall-E is the strongest control in the game right now right? A disk that increases all disables OR max energy along with a team wide blind, aoe knockback, team wide freeze and most importantly energy generation for the entire team.

No buffs necessary on that front.

3 Likes

Heaps of people have asked for this

The freeze characters (elsa) are WAY TO RARE

I hope they nerf them! It sucks going up against a team with 3 freeze characters, you know you’re done for. They definitely need a SERIOUS nerfing!

Olaf is the only one that needs a nerf
In my opinion

April Fools Joke? Not real information…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney