New Badge Ideas

I’ve noticed that many players dislike the new platinum badges. The old badges were a great way to reference obscure and non obscure characters, movies, moments, and events through out Disney’s 100 year history. I have realized though, that creating badges probably takes a lot of work as the dev team has to watch whatever they want to reference. This thread is a place for you to post all your badge ideas. Maybe the dev team will use this to help bring back old badges. Feel free to post a frequently as you like. The more ideas the merrier. Also just out of curiosity do you like the new platinum badges or dislike them

• Love Platinum
  • Like Platinum
  • Don’t Care
  • Dislike Platinum
  • Hate Platinum
  • Have no idea what I am talking about

0 voters

To start things off I’ve always thought a badge about the waterfall scene in Emperor’s new groove would be cool. Maybe with the description saying “you can’t have a river scene without one”. as both the main characters make fun of the fact the waterfall is there.

1 Like

Platinum badges are ultra-lazy, and just insulting to craft them, it costs so much to equip badges, and now pb is just re-using old badges,. there is no excitement when a new rank is released, it becomes just boring.

Then they keep saying the game isn’t dying, but their actions show entirely otherwise.

Not to mention, platinum badges have no secondary stats in them.

4 Likes

That’s What I think too. That’s also why I thought I’d make this thread. Maybe see if our badge ideas generate pb to start them up again :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

It would be better if you set the voter public :)

Sometimes they are 3D or Live-Action or taken from somewhere not from Disney.

2D is easier

My thought is a little Toaster

5 Likes

If DHBM confirmed it has Platinum Rank after Yellow, it has been happening by unexpected

3 Likes

Love that toaster badge

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney