New campaigns: a short topic

This is something I’ve never talked about before in my posts. There can be a few flaws to it.

If you’re like me and playing a lot of Disney games. Then you’ve probably also been playing Disney Sorcerer’s Arena. DSA is similar to DHBM. It’s basically just another Disney character crossover RPG.

In this game, there are different types of campaigns:

Grand campaign, which is just a normal campaign

Heroes campaign, which is a campaign where you can only use heroes to defeat villain enemies.

Villains campaign, which is just like the heroes campaign, but you use villains to defeat hero enemies

PvP arena, which is where you battle other people.

So, like DSA, I think maybe there should be a hero campaign and a villain campaign in DHBM. This would make sense because there are a decent amount of villains in the game, and probably more to come with upcoming characters like Evil Queen.

I don’t know. I just wanted to talk about it. And I did. I think this would be nice to see, maybe it could happen, maybe it won’t. But it’s still fun to get creative.

It’s an overused concept, I’ve seen it in just about every game of this genre. It also wouldn’t work with the story.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney