New Character Ideas! Part 1

I’ve got a few characters up my sleeve, here’s a rough sketch of a handful of them! Feedback is wanted.

Perry the Platypus: 3-Star, damage. Quote: Grgrgrgrgrgrg."
-White: Perry leaps into the middle of his enemies and attacks with platyjitsu 5 times, dealing damage with each hit. This attack ignores immunities of enemies such as brutes and ghouls.
-Green: Perry takes off his fedora, and activates a rotating saw on the brim. He then throws it toward enemies, ricocheting three times and returning to Perry.
-Blue: Every five seconds, Perry dodges a melee attack and slaps an enemy with his tail, dealing 70% of damage dealt from the attack. True damage.
-Purple: When Perry is KO’d, he grants his allies a 30% chance to dodge attacks for the remainder of the wave.
-Friends: Darkwing Duck and Chief Bogo.

Dr. Facilier, 2-Star, damage. Quote: “Then I’m running this town! I’ll have New Orleans in the palm of my hand. And you my friends, will have all the souls your dark little hearts desire.”
-White: Facilier summons three of his friends from the Other Side to attack three random enemies, dealing damage.
-Green: Facilier uses a voodoo curse to damage the closest enemy.
-Blue: Facilier’s shadow grabs at the weakest enemy, damaging them and returning 250 energy to Facilier.
-Purple: Facilier’s attack speed increases by 60% every time an ally is KO’d. This stacks with each ally death and lasts until the end of the fight.
-Basic Attack: Facilier’s shadow claws at enemies.
-Friends: Hades and Jack Skellington.

Screenslaver, 2-Star, Control. Quote: “Go ahead. Send your supers to stop me. Grab your snacks, watch your screens, and see what happens. You are no longer in control. I am.”
-White: Screenslaver Hypnotizes closest enemy for 10 seconds. Hypnotized is essentially an upgraded version of charmed which increases attack speed by 50% and causes a small poison effect. Screenslaver can not be charmed or hypnotized by enemy Screenslavers.
-Green: Screenslaver yells at enemies, silencing them for 3 seconds and inflicting damage.
-Blue: Screenslaver flashes hypnotic patterns on his goggles for a second, stunning frontline enemies for 5 seconds.
-Purple: Screenslaver gains immunity from Scared, Studied, Blinded, Stunned, and Silenced.
-Basic: Screenslaver stabs at enemies with hus taserstick.
-Friends: Evelyn (?) and Hiro Hamada.

Voyd, 1-Star, Control. Quote: “I felt like an outcast. Before, but now, with - with you being, you! I just feel like - yay me.”
-White: Voyd summons a portal underneath an enemy, and quickly creates another above them. She drops the enemy from the higher portal and closes the lower one, dealing damage and stunning them for four seconds.
-Green: Voyd uses a portal to pull herself away from enemies, protecting her from frontline enemies.
-Blue: Before an enemy can hit Voyd or a close ally with a ranged attack, she summons a portal in front of it and launches it toward the offender, dealing damage and stunning them for three seconds.
-Purple: Voyd has a 30% chance to dodge melee attacks and a 15% chance to dodge ranged attacks.
-Friends: Elastigirl and Helectrix.

1 Like

That doesn’t mean people can’t have fun, they can do other things

1 Like

So that doesn’t mean you have to rain on everyone’s parade, unlike you there are still people who still like and enjoy this game so there is no need to act this way towards people.

1 Like

Resolved…

:-1:t2::alarm_clock: 4​:point_up:t2::cow::poop:

These are good ideas ignore yule and her/his BULLYING @The_Ambassador

I’m glad someone did screenslaver and void!

I’m sorry that this argument happened, I like your ideas.

1 Like

Just letting everyone know i made a new topic called badge ideas for P4 to O6 rank

Here are their motions for entrances, deaths, and battle wins.

Perry:
-Entrance: Perry touches onto the ground with his jetpack, and tosses it aside.
-KO: Perry does a backflip, tries to get up, then falls, and closes eyes. He then vanishes.
-Victory: Perry smiles.

Facilier:
-Entrance: Facilier walks forward and tips his top hat towards enemies.
-KO: Facilier falls back and drops his staff. Then vanishes.
-Victory: Facilier’s shadow passes him a tarot card, and he twirles it with two fingers.

Screenslaver:
-Entrance: Screenslaver appears in a flash of static.
-KO: Screenslaver is knocked back, his hood falls off to reveal the pizza guy. He and the hood vanish.
-Victory: Screenslaver turns on his hypnotic goggles and stares forward, with his taserstick out.

Voyd:
-Entrance: Voyd summons a portal on the ground and jumps up and out of it, landing on the ground.
KO: Voyd goes on both knees with a sad look, and vanishes.
-Victory: Voyd pulls out a coffee mug and juggles it with her portals.

Where are these characters from?

The last two characters are from The Incredibles II. Perry is from Phineas and Ferb, Facilier is from Princess and the Frog.

I believe that Facilier is more than just damage type, he could be a controller, for example, silencing enemies with the white skill and cursing them with green one.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney