New Character Suggestions

• Will Turner
  • Jake Long
  • Tarzan
  • Kim Possible
  • Little John
5 Likes

I would actually love to see him come to the game. I recently watched all the PotC movies and I think he and Elizabeth would make great characters.

He could actually make a very interesting character.

Let’s hope that we do eventually get her.

I’m not very familiar with the other two characters so I can’t really say whether they’re likely or not.

Jake Long is from a Disney TV series, “American Dragon: Jake Long”. Essentially kid who could transform into a dragon and fight crime. Almost a bit like Danny Phantom in some aspects. Art style was decently similar so perhaps the same studio?

Little John is the villain from Robin Hood. The “Thumbsucker’s Crown” badge is in reference to him.

As for @Beauty_Pellinore_XXXVII Will Turner wouldn’t be a bad addition or unlikely one considering the inclusion of Barbossa, Tia Delma and of course Jack Sparrow. Kim Possible has been “confirmed” by PB but the community has waited well over a year for her at this point.

Tarzan however would be an issue and probably not a character that will ever be added. After the Tarzan animated movie a couple years later Disney lost the rights to the character as “Tarzan” is part of the public domain. If you’ve ever played Kingdom Hearts, that’s why Tarzan hasn’t appeared in the series outside of the first, even when games have retreaded the same worlds as KH1 which happened in at least 2-3 games.

1 Like

I never knew this

Yeah it wasn’t necessarily wide spread knowledge. Disney over the years has had a hand in lobbying for copyright laws, at least in the U.S.

Mickey Mouse for instance was supposed to be released into the public domain so that other creators could buy the rights to use and make original work with those characters. For the majority of the 20th century and history prior all work went into the public domain after 60 years iirc correctly, but when that was about to apply to Disney’s poster boy they lobbied for extensions.

At least that is my very basic understanding on the topic. I’m sure you could find more information on it if you researched it.

1 Like

Perry the platypus

2 Likes

Considering that the added Goliath, I’m assuming that they’re going to see characters from cancelled cartoons are viable as being put in game.
Personally, I wouldn’t mind:
Wander & Sylvia
Lord Hater
Lord Dominator
Kim Possible
Shego
Brandy & Mr. Whiskers

Would be kinda nice to see any old characters just to know they haven’t been forgotten.

Kim possible

More suggestions for characters:

Ron Stoppable and Naked Mole Rat - Kimpossible
Dr. Doofenscmirtz- Phineas and Ferb
Stan Pines - Gravity Falls
The Gobblewonker - Gravity Falls
Lord Hater - Wander Over Yonder

2 Likes

All 3 of you, don’t revive old topics.

Dang it, I didn’t see the revival… Sorry.

Ah, sorry. I’m kinda new to the forums.

How about Quackerjack, from the Darkwing Duck cartoon show? I think he and Jack Skellington would make good friends, given their shared love of evil toys. Plus, he and Megavolt have worked together on numerous occasions.

Edit: sorry, I didn’t notice the date either. I kinda figured it was a stickied topic.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney