New character

Hero: Forky
Forky is a 1 star Front line tank

Ko: Forky falls down while trying to run away

Victory: Forky brings a trash can and hugs it.

Quote: “Trash?”

Normal Attack: Forky pokes the closest enemy, normally dealing 101 damage

White: “Trash?”: Forky runs out of the battlefield quick and gets a trash can :wastebasket:. After, Forky uses trash from out of the trash can and throws it at an enemy and stuns the enemy for 10 seconds.
This normally can’t stun enemies above level 6.

Green: “Let’s go see Bonnie!”: When Forky does his normal Attack the 3rd time, he gains 300+ health and runs to an enemy, Normally dealing 210 damage
When this skill is used and Forky runs to a stunned enemy, Forky becomes invincible for 7 seconds.

Blue: “New Toy!” If any Toy Story Hero is with Forky in Battle, Forky gains 20 reality and 294+ health (in the start of battle).

Purple: “Beep Beep” When Forky falls below 10% of his Max health, Forky runs out of the battlefield and comes back with the truck he has been messing with, stunning enemies for 10 seconds, and Forkys allies get healed for 100+ health, while Forky is invincible for 20 seconds (until next round).

1 Like

I hope you liked it!

Sin Counter

• Photo taken by camera (+1)
  • The Victory is terrible (+1)
  • Forky tries to run? Try again (+1)
  • Attacks never have a definite damage input. Basic attack’s damage increases everytime the hero is leveled up (+1)
  • The Animation is bad. I don’t even think Forky can carry anything! (+1)
  • *sees active*, sigh (+1)
  • Green Skill… just bad (+3)
  • The Blue Skill? Nuh-uh. Now way, now how (+10)
  • *sees purple skill* Uhh… (+10)

Final Sin Counter: 29

4 Likes

I suggest not to put numbers in a hero concept except for duration and percentages.

2 Likes

This concept has done the best job at keeping it true to the character I have ever seen! It truly is a piece of garbage. Five stars. :star::star::star::star::star:

7 Likes

Forky

Stats

Hero Role: Tank* - Score: 1/1
Hero Position: Frontline - Score: 1/1
Hero Team: unknown** - Score: 1/1
Stars: 1 - Score: 2/2
Quote: “Trash?” - Score: 3/3
Image: A blurred picture of Forky, obviously taken from another gadget - Score: 0/2

Overall Score: 8/10 :dizzy_face: :weary: :worried: :disappointed: :unamused: :neutral_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: (:open_mouth:) :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

*I wonder how Forky is a Tank when he is just a plastic spoon, which is fragile. He’s even smaller than Olaf, who’s considered a Tank in this game.
**Since Forky’s Franchise/Team is already in the game, I’ll let it slide for being unknown.

Animations

Entrance: none - Score: 0/2

Victory: Forky brings a trash can and hugs it* - Score: 0/2

Defeat: Forky falls while trying to run away - Score: 2/2

Basic Attack: Forky pokes the closest enemy - Score: 1/4

Overall Score: 3/10 :dizzy_face: :weary: :worried: (:disappointed:) :unamused: :neutral_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :open_mouth: :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

*Forky’s Victory Animation is too complicated. Why would a trash can appear just for his Victory? This is like Mufasa’s Defeat that I rated 2 days ago.

White Skill

Skill Name: “Trash?” - Score: 0/2
Skill Description:

• Animation - Score: 0/1
    • Forky runs out of the battlefield
    • Forky returns with a trash can and throws it at an enemy
  • Effect - Score: 1/1
    • Damages and Stuns the Enemy
  • Accuracy/Effectiveness: 1/6
  • Notes:
    • As I said before with Forky’s Victory, it’s too complicated.
    • How long will Forky take to run out of the battlefield, return with a trash can and throws it at an enemy? Depending on the Description, I’d say ~11 Seconds
      • White Skills don’t usually take that long

Green Skill

Skill Name: “Let’s Go See Bonnie!” - Score: 0/2
Skill Description:

• Animation - Score: 0/1
  • Forky heals and runs to an enemy
  • Effect - Score: 0/1
    • Every 3rd Basic Attack, Forky heals
    • He also damages the enemy he runs to
      • If Forky runs into a Stunned Enemy, he instead becomes invincible for 7 seconds.
  • Accuracy/Effectiveness - Score: 0/6

Overall Score: 0/10 (:dizzy_face:) :weary: :worried: :disappointed: :unamused: :neutral_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :open_mouth: :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

Blue Skill

Skill Name: “New Toy!” - Score: 0/2
Skill Description:

• Animation: none* - Score: 1/1
    • If Forky is in a team with any Toy Story Hero, he gains Reality and Extra Health
  • Notes:
    • I feel like this should be a Disc Boost rather than a Skill…

Overall Score: 1/10 :dizzy_face: (:weary:) :worried: :disappointed: :unamused: :neutral_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :open_mouth: :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

*Blue Skill is Passive; No Animation for Blue Skill

Purple Skill

Skill Name: “Beep Beep” - Score: 0/1
Skill Description:

• Animation* - Score: 0/1
    • Forky runs out of the battlefield
    • Forky returns with the truck he has been messing with, coming through the enemies
    • Damages Enemies
      • Stuns them for 10 seconds
    • Heals Team
    • Forky becomes invincible for 20 seconds
  • Notes:
    • Does Forky even interact with a truck in the movie? Yes, yes he does.
    • Invincibility Time is too long, try ~4 seconds?

Overall Score: 0/10 (:dizzy_face:) :weary: :worried: :disappointed: :unamused: :neutral_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :open_mouth: :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

*Purple Skill is too complicated

Friendships

N/A

Afternotes

• I should either type really fast, prepare in advance, or just scratch this whole rating idea. It takes me too long to do so, maybe 30 minutes.
3 Likes

Asante Sana, Squash Banana…

1 Like

Okay… this idea was bad :weary:

1 Like

And yes Forky interacts with a truck in the movie

I edited the rating, it’s only a small change…

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney