NEW: Chronological Hero Release Guide

Can we please just stop fighting

3 Likes

How many more times? Itā€™s not because we donā€™t want them to come its because they canā€™t come due to sizing issues now plz stop.

1 Like

Countless Remy, Iā€™m talking about Private Messages in the game itself. And when I tell you guys Cars characters arenā€™t comingā€¦itā€™s because PerBlue themselves said it. It was in a QnA, but I donā€™t remember which one. I just remember they said they couldnā€™t add them due to scaling issues of putting them on the battlefield without taking up too much space. Their words, not mine. I donā€™t understand the reasoning fully, but still, if they arenā€™t coming into the game, then they arenā€™t.

3 Likes

Because of the size issue

3 Likes

Just added hero #209: Bowler Hat Guy, aswell as making a few adjustments to my previous mistakes :sweat_smile:

IMG_4895

6 Likes

Currently Anna :point_left:t2:

3 Likes

Hi just wanted to thank you for continuing with this guide. Itā€™s very helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You didnā€™t list the patch notes Bowler Hat Guy was announced on. Thanks for still updating this list!

2 Likes

I believe I did

3 Likes

Ill never forget 1.4. The thrill and grind of getting these new, cool clasdic and interesting villains was so fun. I cant explain it, but it just felt amazing.

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry but you didnā€™t

3 Likes

Bowler is the newest heroā€¦?
There is nothing after, for now.

3 Likes

Yeah but you should post the patch notes he was announced on!

1 Like

It says 5.3 right there dudeā€¦ :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

You said when it came out but you didnā€™t LINK the 5.3 patch notes

1 Like

I would like to suggest one minor correction: the dates for the three most recent heroes should read 13-July-23, 3-August-23, and 24-August-23. The last number should indicate the year of release (2023 for all three of these).

4 Likes

You mean like this?:

5.3 Patch Notes

Which is exactly how Morsat has it linked in the first comment.

7 Likes

Honestly, what do complainers like you have to gain from doing this? Besides being called out and having your posts flagged.

2 Likes

I did.

Just listen to the forum :blush:

Completed!!

7 Likes

Iā€™m valid in my complaints! Iā€™m trying to improve this post!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney