New Collections Ideas!

Continuing the discussion from Collections Preview:

3 Likes

Man who flagged so many posts? Here’s a collection party animals (rex, finneck, wall e and felix)

Polaris probably did, and for good reason. That thread was way off topic!

2 Likes

I wish we had at least been given warning. Oh well, at least I didn’t lose my Regular. Copy and pasted from the original thread:

• Girl Power (Alice, Calhoun, Tia, Moana, Mal, Elsa, Quorra, Merida, Judy, Jesse, Ursula, Violet, Van, Elastigirl, Sally, Shank, Meg, QoH. Might be too big, I wasn’t aware we had so many female heroes/villains in the game :astonished:)
  • Kids (Alice, Miguel, Violet, Van, Jack-Jack, Dash, Hiro)
  • Royalty and Nobles (Mal, Skellington? [Pumpkin King], Elsa, Merida, Van, QoH)
  • Car Fanatics (Quorra, Finnick, Van, Shank)
  • See the Sea (Tia?, Moana, Barb, Sparrow, Ursula)
  • Immortals (Genie [Cosmic Power!], Hades [Greek God of Death, ruler of the Underworld], Maui [:musical_note: He’s a great demiguy! :musical_note:], Hercules [He IS immortal, right? I feel like he loses his status in the pantheon at the end of the movie…], Skellington [He’s immortal, right???])
  • Guns Galore (Calhoun, Barb, Sparrow, EVE, Stitch, Zurg, Van, Buzz?]
  • Beautiful Bows (Merida, Gaston, Robin Hood)
  • Magic Mania (Mickey, Tia, Mal, Elsa, Ursula?, Merlin)
  • Bearded Beauties (Frozone, Yax?, Barb, Genie, Flynn, Sparrow, Merlin)
  • Sword Lords (Barb, Quorra, Sparrow, Aladdin, Herc)
  • Hatted Heroics (Barb, Sparrow, Felix, Jessie, Woody, Mad Hatter, DWD, QoH?, Merlin, Robin Hood)
  • Total Techies (WALL-E, Baymax, Yax? [From the campaign] Calhoun?, Quorra, Flynn, EVE, Zurg, Buzz?, Hiro)
  • Super Shenanigans (Baymax, Frozone, Mr. Inc, Violet, Jack-Jack, Elastigirl, DWD, Dash, Hiro)
  • Adorn with Horns (Yax, Bogo, Mal, Sulley, Zurg, Mike)
  • Who Needs Pants? (WALL-E, Baymax?, Yax, Olaf, Sulley, Genie, EVE, Scar, Stitch, Ursula?, Zurg?, Mike, Rex, DWD)
    Maybe also one with all the original characters.
8 Likes

And my old response, Maybe for the one with pants, drop all the question mark characters and also drop Genie, who wears pants.

There is a lot of them but just going to run a few: (Sorry for not elaborate in advance)

-Mute-in (All heroes and villains with silence)
-Burning man (Heroes with burn abilities: Hades, Jack jack and Barbossa)
-Slowmotion (All heroes with attack/movement speed decrease abilities)
-Trick or treatment (All heroes with scare abilities)
-Second wind (All heroes with revive abilities)
-Freeze over Breeze (All heroes with freeze abilities) (disks not included)
-First Strike! (Baymax, Aladdin and Quorra)
-Overstamped (All heroes with Stun abilities) (disks not included)
-Run Wild (All heroes with attacks that go across the screen: Rex, Wall-e, Mike, Shank, Buzz, Violet and Dash) (Finnick?)
-Battle Brawlers (All heroes with muscles) (Bogo?)
-Animal Degree (All animal heroes)
-Hop hop hop/Pleasure hoper (All heroes with attacks that can jump (Judy, Darkwing duck, Mr. Inc, Gaston and Jessie) (Merida?)
-Bat Boy/Smash Melee/Poking Device/Little Shredders (All heroes with melee weapons)
-Clerics (All heroes with team heal abilities)
-Loners (Heroes with self buffs and heal abilities)
-Bubble Makers (All heroes with shields abilities) (Disks not included)

1 Like

Noice, sadly from the looks of it, it does not seem that there will be any special names, in the actual book, I saw one called the Charm collection :frowning:

1 Like

Yeh you are absolutely right…

1 Like

Also, I know you said you wouldn’t go into detail, But I think First Strike should also include Bogo??

3 Likes

For charm (nice looks!)
• any handsome boys/charming characters: Mr I?, Nick, Woody, Tia, Gaston, Mad hatter & Meg

I really like those ideas.

1 Like

Another idea could be Furry Friends with Stitch, Yax, Scar, Nick, Judy, Finnick, Sulley, Darkwing?.

Out of this World can have Stitch, Buzz, Zurg, Eve?

1 Like

I have an idea! What if, instead of a costume shop, we had special challenge teams? Instead of gaining stat buffs, you gain costume threads for a specific hero. The teams could be set up in two different ways: a team with one costumed hero, or a full team. An example of a single costume team: Genie, Van, Bogo, Flynn, and Stitch. The first and last reward for each tier (Bronze, silver, etc.) could be 10 Genie threads. For the alternative, the team would be Elastigirl, Genie, Aladdin, Merida, Nick and the rewards would almost all be hero threads. We have yet to see how many levels there are per tier, so I don’t know yet. However, the full team would be preferred since it takes less space and getting threads for every level reward is more satisfying as a player. Decent idea, or no? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Robin hood.

And Genie for out of this world??

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney