New Community Manager

They already said Quorra :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Never mind then! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What are everyoneā€™s favorite characters!?

2 Likes

Erā€¦ thisā€™d probably a better thing to ask in its own thread, not here.

5 Likes

Ok thanks for the clarificationšŸ™‚

1 Like

@Loutre If you donā€™t mind me asking, which 5 heroes (well 4 other than Quorra :smile:) do you use the most? Just for funsies.

1 Like

Welcome @Loutre !

2 Likes

Welcome! Iā€™m the one Polaris warned you about. (Maybe?) This community can be quite the handful, and occasionally someone forgets thereā€™s a human being on the other side of the screen, but hopefully youā€™ll enjoy your position here.

Congrats on your new role!

6 Likes

i have several questions

4 Likes

Welcome to the team.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Just curious what the Community Manager position is. Is it someone who sets the rules for the forum? And is the producer position someone who implements new characters into the game?

1 Like

Welcome! Cool to see a new face, especially one from Perblue!

And congratulations Polaris!

5 Likes

Welcome @Loutre to the team! And congrats to @Polaris for your new role in the team!

2 Likes

Welcome! Good seeing new people here X3

2 Likes

Being a community manager generally means they post updates regarding the game

I dunno what being a producer means, but I assume it means they will be producing content for the game

2 Likes

Hi. Itā€™s so good to see another community manager here. Anyways, we all know youā€™ll do great in being one.

2 Likes

Wecome new community manager

2 Likes

Congrats @Polaris on new journey

2 Likes

Quick Google search

A video game producer oversees a gameā€™s entire development cycle, ensuring each department is completing their work on time and delivering a quality product. Video game producers deal more with the logistics of video game production, rather than the creative aspects of a gameā€™s development.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney