New Community Manager

Well congrats on surviving your first day as Community Manager for the forum. Hope we didn’t scare you too much today haha!

14 Likes

Welcome @Loutre
One advice: Don’t visit the Forums hero thread it’s just too Spammy :stuck_out_tongue: (/j)
And Congrats @Polaris for your promotion! :grin:
I hope you’ll keep checking forums…i don’t want you to see just once in 6 months. :cry:

12 Likes

@Loutre I have a question, how many costumes does your dog have? Hes so cute!!!

1 Like

Seems I’m late :sweat_smile: But welcome @Loutre! :two_hearts: I’m sure you’ll like it here!

2 Likes

So there is illegal and suspicious happenings in that thread! I knew it! And that’s why you don’t want the community manage to check it out!

11 Likes

Yes. :eyes:

We talk gossip about certain forumers with you being one of them :yum:

(/s)

1 Like

(Begins to systematically read the thread.)

8 Likes

Congrats on being the new community manager @Loutre and congrats on promotion @Polaris :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats Loure! I look forward to seeing what you’ll do on the forums with Polaris and the team!

2 Likes

Welcome Loutre! It’s very nice to meet you and I hope you’ll enjoy it here! Also congrats Polaris on your new position!

1 Like

Welcome aboard the disney hero train!

2 Likes

Who is Loure? :thinking:

Did you mean: Loutre?

2 Likes

Sorry, I was in a rush when I was typing that.

1 Like

Hello! New member also welcoming another new member!

1 Like

Oh I thought of an important question to get to know you: if you could automatically add any Disney character to the game, who would it be and why?

1 Like

Well good luck on your new roll?

And Loutre it’s nice to meet you and I believe we’re gonna have fun with you

1 Like

Good luck @Loutre on the job.

Will admit, we can be vicious on here in wants for the game and some topics are spammy. Hopefully though you can get the team to implement some of the good suggestions we suggest more often on the forums with the development team like increasing guild perks more often, badge costs like @The_Real_Numi and others suggest, or other worth while ideas.

My advice even though may get cluttered with them, answer people as quickly as you can and often as you can with genuine answers (not answers that beat around the bush if you will). If you don’t have an answer just say you will look into it, and then get back to people when you find out the answer. People can become rough when they feel they being ignored.

12 Likes

Very well said. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome : )

1 Like

So since your name is Otter, do you think we will get the Cuddle Party badge as an avatar?
I hope so. I want a new set of avatars even though we can’t have them :weary:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney