New Community Manager

Or just have the freedom to have any avatar we want

5 Likes

Like in the forums of Portal Quest
(Or at least some option to create our own customizable avatars (and that is available for the trust level of Members and Regulars))

1 Like

Unfortunately, we are not able to add more badges to the forums at this time.

4 Likes

And at least create your own badges or customize them?

2 Likes

Perhaps in the future? :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah just let people choose their own, itā€™s let people be more creative!

2 Likes

Umā€¦this is severely off topic?

2 Likes

It sure is, but I have an answer so I answered! Iā€™d love to be able to get more badges, but itā€™s not currently something weā€™re able to do. I hope someday in the future, but who knows!

18 Likes

I donā€™t wanna get more off topic but this is the only way to talk to you :joy:
But isnā€™t it possible to add as many original avatars as possible? LIke the 3rd anniversary one.

2 Likes

(I wanted to post this here and not in the other thread)
:eyes:
d6aacfe5f2f0412d22bdfd82a24fa5cf

4 Likes

Well looks like for now on itā€™s dog gifs goodbye Polaris and maybe cats

2 Likes

Loutre translates to ā€œotterā€, so now we will use otter gifs instead of cats. But we should use dog gifs as well.

2 Likes

So 2 gifs this fells good

1 Like

oh @Polaris i will miss you. i will miss our banter and you removing my comments haha. i will miss going to your page refreshing every few minutes for patch notes. congratulations on the promotion, you definitely deserve it. you have dealt with so much from us all! :sparkles: good luck on all your future endeavors.

7 Likes

Congratulations on your @Polaris promotion. Although I never wrote on the forum until recently, I enjoyed reading you every time. Hoping to keep this pleasure with @Loutre but Iā€™m not worried.

2 Likes

Welcome! And I wish Polaris a good luck of being producer!:+1::wink: Iā€™m going to miss you Polaris as youā€™re taking a new role.:disappointed: But youā€™re still involved at least while being promoted.:relieved:

2 Likes

Welcome, Loutre! I am a huge fan of The Disney Afternoon and I hope you are too!

1 Like

Ā”Welcome to the family @Loutre!

3 Likes

I miss you @Polaris :cry:

2 Likes

Nice to have you @Loutre nice to have you in the family

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney