NEW CONCEPT: The Horned King

An Evil Emperor summons of army of darkness and his power to destroy all enemies

“Soon the Black Cauldron will be mine”

Support Hero

Red Team

:star2:

White Skill
Rise of the Cauldron

Passive: Horned King pick one enemy at the beginning by “Darker” before an enemy vanish into the cauldron after an enemy KO’D. And he picked the next enemy by “Darker” in 15 seconds

Active: Horned King rise a power for the cauldron to summons all the army of darkness to makes two skills
“Vikings Skeletons” heals allies
“Soldiers Skeletons” putting damage by “Darker”. Once it was ran out by 11 Seconds. And all the army of darkness vanishes

“Darker” can put any enemy poison once by one character for 7 seconds

Green Skill
Fear to the King

Horned King angers by his glow eyes, to attack enemies by his soul and his powers. Shield increase in reach five seconds in time 34%.

Blue Skill
Rage Demon

As a KO’D. Horned King clams himself after his anger shocked for himself defeat. Buffs increase any 16%

Purple Skill
Hall to the King

Horned King damage and heals increase on 51%

Red Skill
Army of the Dead

“Rise of the Cauldron” few skills for Vikings Skeletons heals allies on 52%. And Soldiers Skeletons Damages on 43% for “Darker”. And sheld by “Fear to the King” more increase 48%

Horned King and Shan Yu
“Finding the Cauldron”
Skulls Arrows
“Rise of the Cauldron” Heals Ailies and Darker More Longer
Others: The Menticore. Evil Queen. Sadness

Horned King and Jumba
“Sciences and Dragons”
Evil Scientist Book
Whatever Damage Takes More Buffs
Others: Fear. Dr Faciler. Ian

General Feedback

• Please try to improve your grammar.
  • Each skill needs a variable of some sort
  • Please try to make sure you describe the skills clearly as some of them are very confusing to read

What does Darker do?

So is it dealing damage and healing?

What does this mean?

Huh? So ‘Darker’ applies poison once every 7 seconds? Is this just like Sally’s poison?

What does this mean? How does a shield increase in reach?

Is this a revive?

Why such a low and random number? Also is it increasing the strength of the buff or the duration?

Again such an odd number.

What on earth does any of this mean? What is increasing in reach? What does the 10 seconds have to do with anything? WHAT IS THE 29% DOING?

As in the duration or strength?

4 Likes

I’m sorry, I don’t really understand any of what you just said.

1 Like

It got two skills in one white skill like kim possible.

It means it ran out also 11 Seconds

Little bit like Sally. And yes

34%

Yes.

I’m sorry. I’ve almost don’t understand.

It just like some character red skill. And i forgot to add support for the horned king

Strength skill makes it less skill by HK & JU

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney