New Disable Idea - Confuse

I don’t know. I think the others are right that it just looks like a worse version of charm. Also, it seems flawed logically as it is very similar to stuns in the sense of the skills that would apply them. Most stun inducing skills involve using brute strength to confuse the enemy and leave them stuck.

1 Like

This was my idea.

4 Likes

This, I like. But this would count as a debuff.

I’m trying to be nice, I’m just pointing out that not all feedback is gonna tell you what to fix, sometimes people want to point out what’s wrong and others help you.

Ok, well obviously pointing out what is wrong is not getting the idea anywhere. Frankly, it has not been helpful because the feedback is not making any sort of sense to me. What I have been asking for this whole time is how do I make it more powerful and not like a charm or whatever else it is. Additionally, it has put me down to the point where I want to stop making concepts and ideas.

I will end this statement off with a quote from my friend Thumper:
“If you can’t have something nice to say, don’t say nothing at all.”

The reason I put this quote in here is so that many of those who have replied to this topic can understand that when you give harsh feedback it puts people down and is very rude and discouraging. You may think that it is the right way to give feedback, when in reality it is not.

Now, if any of you want to continue this argument, let’s do so in a PM so we stay on topic. Thank you.

2 Likes

Let’s chill for a moment before things are take too far…

7 Likes

I don’t mean to sound harsh but please don’t let some harsh reviews put you down, it’s just one topic and others will be better, this has happened to me but I realized it was just overreacting and continued.

I do agree that some reviews were not needed but others were simply pointing something out, but it was treated worse than it had to be just because of other replies.

Pointing something out does help you improve it helped you think of a way to make a idea like this a bit more original and it’s good to think about it in a way as if it was in game.

As to others I do agree that some replies had weird points that were not needed.

This is the last reply I’m gonna make on the matter, I’m just trying to put things out there.

Let’s not let this argument continue anywhere else, it’s really a dumb argument.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Unfortunately it did, and it takes a lot to do that, especially since I am bullied (not here but in real life).

No it really did not help at all. :upside_down_face:

It is an issue I have seen multiple times in the forums on a large number of topics, so it is an argument, but this thread is not the place for it.

Let’s just let this die and forget these ideas all together.

Maybe just because your thinking about it a certain way. It’s best to really think about it with heroes like it really was in the game.

Alright now let’s leave this alone and stay on topic.

This argument is not needed no longer, so let’s leave it alone and not continue it anywhere else the negative impact is already to much.

This is now 100% my last reply as I don’t wanna really be included in this.

1 Like

That’s the thing… I was. I have a very strong feeling that I am onto something really cool and fun. I may reintroduce this idea sometime in the future, but we should just move on.

@Polaris please close this topic when you get the chance. Thanks!

For what it’s worth I’ll leave my feedback.

The idea is cool but sadly uses are limited since they are basically the same just limited to attacks and attacking allies at times. The idea can be interesting with a couple changes though, like the idea of the enemy damaging themselves when using a skill is cool.

Maybe you can incorporate that into the idea with still keeping your own idea in there.

Cool idea, just a couple ideas will do the trick.

I do plan on fixing it up and making changes. The dealing damage to itself is awesome and should be included for sure. For now, I am going to take a break from this idea and see if I can come up with something even better. Thanks.

1 Like

No problem!

I’m sorry for some of the replies left here and if they kind of made you feel bad, just remember their will always be people that have your back! Don’t let harsh reviews discourage you, wish you good luck on other projects.

3 Likes

Please do not revive dead topics, especially if you’re only going to leave a comment like this and not actually add to the conversation.

16 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney