New Disney Park Idea: DP TV

Standing in those long lines can be kind of boring after a while. So, why not enjoy yourselves with a little DP TV (Disney Park Television). Here you can watch shorts, music videos, and upcoming movies and attractions, get the scoop on the latest disney related news and get some fun disney park facts while you wait. Waiting could not be more fun with DP TV.

A few things:

1. I am not sure why you are putting this here on the forums. Disney is most likely not going to see this.
  2. Disney and especially the Disney Imagineers are working on doing this. If you have been to the parks in the past few years, they are working to make the lines more fun and the parks in general more interactive.
  3. I believe that have some apps and programs that do this already. You can just use Youtube and stuff… it is not that hard.

I am not saying it is a bad idea, but this kinds of stuff is already happening, being created, or in the parks.

5 Likes

So YouTube but no choice?

Winnie the Pooh, little mermaid, the haunted mansion, and every ride that uses play Disney parks would like to speak to you

I think Disney released an app a few years ago that lets you play games and do other fun stuff while you’re waiting in lines.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney