New Disney Villain Ideas

Stop saying the name of the Scottish play. It’s bad luck! Macbeth would be a major ripoff of Shakespeare…

1 Like

How is it bad luck?

It’s a theater superstition and I have seen bad things happen shortly after someone says it.

You do realize that the Lion King is based off of Hamlet right?

What’s considered a bad thing?

Yes. Of course I know that. This would be stealing a character and could get Disney into some copyright stuff.

He is just saying they should become Disney Charcters,I don’t see copyright

Well it does. I’ve done research on this.

I’m not gonna argue lol,you know more than I do

I also had an idea to have a Disney Villain to be voiced by Michael Ironside, the voice of Darkseid in Superman animated series, Tyler in Heavy Metal 2000, and Sam Fisher in the Splinter Cell games. And probably be as well as Lawrence Fishburne, The voice of Tharx from Osmosis Jones.

Intriguing, tell me more.

This next villain goes out to those without a villain at all. Disney has quite recently created a trend for the protagonist to go through trials and tribulations without a villain standing in their way. The biggest being Inside Out whose biggest threat was a clown. Justified that the story takes place inside the mind. But since the main character are living personifications of one emotion, why not make a metaphor out of a more darker concept of thought. And that is…

images

THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS

Origin

The seven deadly sins, according to christian religion, are considered to be the representation of the worst aspects in a human being and are frowned upon in societies. They bekieve that pocessing such aspects as one of the deadly sins, woul consider you a bad person and buys you a one way ticket to the unmentionable place. The seven sins consist of:

:black_small_square:Pride
:black_small_square:Wrath
:black_small_square:Envy
:black_small_square:Greed
:black_small_square:Lust
:black_small_square:Gluttony
:black_small_square:Sloth

And this is as far as i am going to go for the sake of those who are religious sensitive.

Role in the Franchise

In the Inside Out universe, the deadly sins are consider feared among emotions for they have the power to corrupt the mind with and influence their emotions with their respected sin.

:black_small_square:Pride- Makes one emotion think they’re more important than the others
:black_small_square:Wrath- Gets emotion so angry that they hurt other emotions
:black_small_square:Sloth- Makes one emotion neglect their respected job
:black_small_square:Greed- Makes emotions want more memories of their color
:black_small_square:Envy- makes a emotion so jealous that they do thing they will regret when they come out of Envy’s influence
:black_small_square:Lust- Creates illusions of what emotions want to see or hear the most
:black_small_square:Gluttony- eats memories as an act of sabotage

Once the emotions have torn themselves apart, the sins would collect the most precious core memory they have and keep it as a hunting trophy. As you probably guessed, the sins, led by Pride (the worst out of the lot), would find their latest victim in the form of Riley. Joy, falling for Pride’s charm, would let them in. The other emotions however would be skeptical of the sins’ true motives and would have to convince the stubborn Joy of their sinister plot before it’s too late which would lead to a literal mind warfare.

Voices

Seeing how there are seven character, it would take too long to go through it individually. So, i’ll leave this up to you. Who do you think should voice who and why?

2 Likes

I can think of this I posted last night that will be Chrenabog’s friends, not the ghosts he summoned, but both he’s with in his idea appearance. One of them will be voiced by Michael Ironside will be as his friend is muscular just like him, and his other friend will be Lawrence Fishburne is like Chrenabog, but he is skinny.

Technically Macbeth is a villan of the Gargoyles series.

When,What,Where,Why and How?

I feel like they could be voiced by the same person,someone who can change their voice,like Adam Sandler

Sorry, but Sandler dosen’t strike me as playing the villain type. He is more along the lines of wild yet endearing characters.

It was an opinion

The next disney brings two-faced to a whole new level. They every man is pocessed of both good and evil. And these two are the perfect example of that. Introducing…

DR. JEYKLL AND MR. HYDE

Orgin

Dr. Henry Jeykll is a respected scientist who repressed his evil urges inside of him. In order to do that, he create a potion that get rid of them for good. But instead, the evil inside him manifested itself into a completely different personality named Edward Hyde, a psychotic mad man who has no conscious or mercy. As time went on, Hyde grew in power which left Jeykll no choice but to create a lethal potion but changed back to Mr. Hyde before he died.

Role in Disney

Disney’s version of Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde is a little different from the original. Although the origin is the same, Dr. Jeykll grew rather fond of Mr. Hyde rather than fearing him. Together, they made a compromise where Henry is the brain and Edward is the brawn. He would make a twist villain who appears good at first saying that Mr. Hyde is gone for good but betrays the heroes by bringing Hyde out. Unlike the other twist villains like Bowler Hat Guy and Ernesto De La Cruz (who became villains for petty reasons) Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde would pose a genuine threat.

Voice

Since Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde are one of the same person, they have to be voiced by the same person. Someone who is good at playing a good guy and the bad guy at the sane time. And i think Mark Hamill is the best play. Hamill played his fair share of good guys and bad guys. On the good side, he is well known for playing Luke Skywalker and has also voiced Master Eraqus from Kingdom Hearts. On the evil side, he has voiced the Joker, Fire Lord Ozai from Avatar: the Last Airbender and Disney’s own Shiverjack from Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney