New Emerald FAQ!

Emerald is simply a downgrade. Many heroes become much worse, and it would be nice if you, PB, would listen to players…

You keep trying to explain that heroes gain more secondary against non-Emerald heroes, but you clearly don’t see the heroes are put at a disadvantage against meta and the remainder of the game.
Bless you, PB, I am surely happy that my Emerald heroes have more advantage against Purple heroes…?? This whole Emerald has huge potential, but of course, it ended poorly, which is very sad :frowning:

Ambition is completely not needed.

9 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, everyone! Constructive criticisms are crucial in helping us identify the areas we need to improve for Emerald to be a valuable part of the game. We have our Dev Q & A on Friday this week where we’ll be able to really dissect the feedback and come up with a game plan for moving forward.

5 Likes

I see three ways of moving forward:

1. Current way. Which is very bad.

2. Ambition works as is (maybe with boosted tiers or deleted 3-5, or both), but the other stats have half the effectiveness if from Base Stats. (Example, if the Evasion stat is 501 aka 111 above the max, the Evasion % would be 55.5 = 390 + 1/2 x (501-390)

3. Ambition is changed to 390 and heroes only gain subclasses stats via ambition. The rest is unaffected.

5 Likes

Thats great an all that youre finally listening to our feedback and admitting there is something that makes doesn’t Emerald

The next question is:

How long before changes are implemented?
Because to be honest, I am not sure how many people are going to stick around using either broken Emerald heroes or outdated Y30 heroes for six months…

7 Likes

My old Duke Caboom and Bo Peep wondering whay happened.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney