NEW EVENTS : Path of wonders

Hey guys , welcome to this topic
In this topic I want to share my idea about a feature called "Path of wonders " .
This feature related to events and they will appear in special event like Christmas , halloween , easter and…
So let’s get started

The time for this event is 7 days and players can get some resources and goods from this event .
After 7 days the event will disappear .

when the events starts , player will see this buttons above of trophy symbol .

2)player need to win 15 stage every day , each stage have a ward , and some heroes can’t participate. After each stage they will get some rewards , beside of a funwheel ticket.

If they get 5 ticket of funwheel they can use it to spin the wheel and get rewards.

The 15th stage has a boss , and it difficult to beat but after winning the battle , player gets a key .If player achieve all the 7 keys , they can unlock the mystery crate.
Mystery crates contains :
.30-70stamina potion
.100-200 turbo drink
.75-150 hero chips
.25 skin shards
.And other stuffs!

The difficulty of stages are based on players level , to keep the balance .

1. if players lost a fight , they will lose a heart , each heart can restore in 30min and maximum is 5 hearts.

4 at the end of event players who were active during event will get a memory from that event , and they can keep it at memories fountain.

I hope I can improve this idea , I’m glad to hear your feedbacks.

8 Likes

I have this kind of idea too. But more of a event with nodes and a story involved.

Like for example:
“Topsy Turvy Troubles”
Where Clopin organized with Mickey And Jack Skellington help the first Topsy Turvy of the city.
But thing gets wild when Yzma and Ursula tries a new potion they call “Dark Reflection”, that caused the heroes acts like Villains and by accident Randall is affected too (making him a good guy like he used to be BEFORE Monsters University). Also robots becomes humans and other kind of messed up things. Now is up to Clopin, Randall, an human Baimax and more to find Merlin and fix this mess up.

The event currency will be “Carnival Masks” and they can be earned by Invasion, heist and the event map.

For participate in the event map you need to use E-tickets that can be regenerate waiting or by surge and Arena/coliseum victories.

The event currency can be exchange in the event store where you can get:

• Topsy Turvy chest (chance of Clopin, Quasimodo or Esmeralda chips)
  • Topsy Turvy bags (currency for Memory or Badges store)
  • Clopin booster chest (2 guarantee chips of Clopin and other stuff to level him up) [unlocked when you unlock him]
  • Quasimodo booster chest (same mechanic as Clopin booster chest)
    *Esmeralda booster chest (same mechanic as Clopin booster chest)

Real money deals

• Anti-Topsy Turvy deal (Frollo chips {VIP exclusive} and level up materials)
  • Into the Event deal (chips for Mickey mouse, Jack Skellington and Mask currency)
  • Last chance deal ( Clopin, Quasimodo and Esmeralda Chips) [appears when the event is 24 hours left]

When the event is over, you get a badge to use as avatar for participating in the event. The quality depends of how far you go in the storyline of the event map and how many of the event heroes you unlocked.

How you get them outside the event?

• By the “down the memory line” chest that will pop up in other events or time. (Cost diamonds or event currency)
2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney