New Exclusive Exchange Crate Failure

Hey PB, @TheGrillFather, small problem with the new crate you’ve just released, we don’t have the stamina hard cap to use the buy 10 option. We currently cap at 23M.

Also, at 54M raw stamina per pop (900,000 stamina bottles) please could you add full mods. It’s an enormous amount to ask for a pull and I think adding (decent level) mods would provide a better reward to cost ratio.

Hoping you could modify these and increase stamina cap whilst this is live - not sure if technically possible.

Thank you!

4 Likes

No, they need an app update for this I am sure. But they could for this run change the price to 2.5M per 1 and 22.5M per 10. That way it would be actually possible to buy 10. Please @TheGrillFather :pray:

2 Likes

And add mods :grin:

1 Like

@TheGrillFather for the reference, this is the current hard cap

22.91M. As you see, won´t let you convert any more stamina consumables.

1 Like

We can lower the buy amount to 3, but unfortunately, swapping the rewards is another thing. Thanks for this feedback!

2 Likes

I don’t see The Exchange crates

1 Like

Constructive Feedback and Suggestions for Exclusive Crate Rewards

Dear @TheGrillFather ,

I hope this message finds you well. First and foremost, I appreciate the swift action taken regarding the recent exclusive crate multi-buy option. Your dedication to addressing player concerns is commendable. However, I’d like to provide some constructive feedback based on my observations of the rewards offered in these crates.

Upon reviewing the rewards, such as 25 badge booster crates, 1x10-wish crate, and a variable amount of Colossal XP, I couldn’t help but analyze the value proposition, especially when considering the significant investment of 6 million raw stamina per single pull.

Allow me to break down the associated costs:

• 100,000 stamina bottles, or
  • 16 buy-more-stamina purchases at 3700 diamonds, or
  • 16 buy-stamina-with-3x-stamina-resets at 1400 diamonds + 3 resets (additional 288 diamonds)

Comparing these costs to the rewards received, it’s crucial that the exclusive crate offerings match, if not exceed, the value derived from direct farming.
To achieve this balance, I suggest the following enhancements to the crate contents per pull:

1. Megabit crate stacks in the 10,000 - 15,000 range.
  2. Mod fragments ranging from 300 to 500.
  3. Full level 8-10 Mods.
  4. Badge booster crates within the 50 - 75 range.
  5. Patch Essences within the 130 - 305 range.
  6. Billions of gold.
  7. Millions of Disk Power.
  8. Guarenteed cosmetic crates in the 5-15 range.

On the flip side, certain items seem out of place in these crates and may need reconsideration:

1. Diamonds: Given that the crates cost stamina, receiving diamonds in return appears redundant and should be reconsidered.
  2. Colossal XP pots: Unless they are supplemented by numerous badge boosters, their inclusion may be perceived as inefficient, considering the natural accumulation of XP, gold, and bits from 6 million stamina.
  3. Influence trophies: Unless provided in substantial quantities exceeding 12,000 per pull, their inclusion might not align with the overall value proposition, given the already significant influence earned through 6 million stamina.

It’s important to note that the players investing in these crates are dedicated contributors to the game and, as such, expect commensurate value for their expenditure. The current offerings, unfortunately, fall short of this expectation.

I believe implementing these adjustments will not only enhance the appeal of the exclusive crates but also reinforce the notion that player feedback is valued and acted upon. Your attention to these details is highly appreciated, and I look forward to witnessing improvements in the future.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

4 Likes

1 Like

Some small points:

Badge crates can save 1M stamina or even more. So 25 is fine.

You did mention the Diamond cost. If the crate could give stamina cost refreshes you could theoretically gain another free buy 3. Or even more.

2 Likes

The crate does not automatically use stamina consumables. You need to use them first.

1 Like

I agree with absolutely everything said there, though I believe that PB are intentionally offering reduced value because not everyone can actually buy these crates.

They are being displayed selectively by some algorithm that determines which players might have an excess of stamina to spend on them. I, for example, don’t have them available to buy.

If the value were to be proportionate to the stamina spent this would surely be an unfair advantage to those players who are lucky enough to be able to purchase it. The crate would have to be opened up to everyone for that to work.

(which would be fine, btw, I find it strange that it isn’t)

3 Likes

I guess I´d rather raid badge bits than just throw away a quarter of million of stamina consumables in a click. Tbh.

For something of questionable to outright poor outcome.

1 Like

Fair point, i agree with your assessment.

Perhaps providing slightly less value (strictly speaking) would be optimal for game balance. A slightly lowered reward ratio could achieve this.

I strongly feel the game is mature enough to offer exciting rewards in special crates that roll around once every so often.
I would really appreciate mods and other end game items being offered for diamonds occasionally.

3 Likes

Does not use those either.

But the crate is trash anyway. I tried a buy 3 - no more.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney