( New Fix ) Shikroko blue archives unlikely heroes concept

Hi today we taking a about a shikroko from blue archives. ( this last 16 day I making old heroes concept, now I new fix heroes skills.)

:star::star::star:

Shikroko

Description: A girl of few words and almost no facial expression, shikroko gives the impression of being frigid and emotionless.

Quote:“Mmmm… Pretty”

Role:Damage
Positive:Back
Team:Red

Animation

Entrance: She raid a bike and off a bike.

Victory: She slave a skirt and happy.

Defeat: She drop a rifle and get angry.

Basic attack: shoot with a rifle to a enemy 4.

Skills Animation:

White Skills :white_circle:
“Drone Support” ( Normal Damage )

Shikroko pull out a drone and fire enemy team dealing x damage for 5 time, when enemy are study instead extra dealing x damage for 12 time.

Green Skills :green_circle:
“Grenade Lob” ( Normal Damage )

Shikroko pull out a grenade and throw to further enemy dealing x damage and their reduces armor by 50% last 8.0 second, when enemy are study instead stunning them last 8.0 second.

Blue Skills :large_blue_circle:
“Target Weaknesses”( Normal Damage )

Shikroko shoot 5 time at enemy dealing x damage applause stack a weakness by 20% to stack up maximum by 300% last 8.0 second.

Purple skills :purple_circle:
“Very Rapid Fire”

“Drone Support” also heal x herself and dealing x fantastic damage when damage a study enemy.

Shikroko take reduce damage by study enemy by 100%.

Red Skills :red_circle:
“Drone Targets”

Shikroko increase Normal crit when damage study.

“Drone support” also target reflect and shield by 50% extra damage to stack maximum by 500% extra damage.

X. Basic Damage
X. Skills Power
X. Damage to “Drone support”

Friendship Disk

1.Shikroko and Scrooge McDuck
Disk name: Robbery money
Disk Effects: Speed up
Other Effects:

1.While use a “Drone Support” increase by move attack speed by 50%, can’t stack up 5 time. ( x% star level )

2.X Basic damage to allies
3.X Crit damage when are weakness

Campingn: Scrooge talk a shikroko, but a robbery with a mask, Scrooge shock, shikroko she not a robbery, Scrooge is confused to a robbery but no.
Shikroko want to help to Scrooge, to stoll a money again.

Allies: Darkwing Duck, Huey, Dewey, loule, Donald Duck

2.Shikroko and Kim Possible
Disk Name: Motorbike Agent
Disk Effect: Counter Armour
Others Effect:

1.When enemy reduces by armor dealing x extra damage by 30% ( x% star level )

2.X When enemy loss armor there are study
3.X Basic Damage

Campaign: Kim ask a shikroko, Kim show a mask on her, shikroko ask “… No”, Kim is refuse her, shikroko off a mask, Kim now look like a cat ear, she ask a cat shikroko am a wolf.

Allies: Scrooge McDuck, Ron Unstoppable, Darking Duck

I hope like heroes concept!

( New Fix Character )

2 Likes

this is not finished, you forgot friendships, Blue, Green, Purple and Red Skill, you forgot a lot

4 Likes

still, you have to finish it before uploading, and also your grammar makes you seem like a 6 or 9 year old, wait until your 13 or above to join the forums

3 Likes

well still, your grammar isn’t still quite there yet.

don’t worry you will get better, maybe read a guide, No, i haven’t seen blue archives, are you 9?

3 Likes

plz join here when your thirteen or higher, because there are adults here, and you can easily get bullied, the age restriction is 13

A yes… Am adults.

no you’re not, just don’t be scared to say your real age, we know your grammar and your broken sentence structure

1 Like

no, you need to read a hero concepts guide, just don’t be on the forums, we understand that you wanna show your concepts, but go somewhere else, you are starting to break the terms of service, i think i am too, no no no no, you have to leave until you are older, we know that you are 9

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney