New forum avatars?

@Polaris, could be possible to add new avatars to forums?
It was long time since new were added, and meanwhile a lot of beautiful avatars added to game. :cat2:

20 Likes

Borders would also be nice

12 Likes

Maybe some hero avatars

5 Likes

@Polaris, any words about it? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This would be great!
(And if a black widow logo slipped in that’d be great :rofl:, I know it’s not going to happen but hey I can dream)

I wonder why PB won’t let us customize our own avatars though… :thinking:

6 Likes

That’s also good question.

2 Likes

Especially because in the PQ forums people have customizable avatars

1 Like

Too many kids around, they’d make their avatars pictures of themselves or weird junk.

4 Likes

Well then, that’s not fair for others. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Well it wouldn’t be to great if thy let others choose so… I think with presets is good.

2 Likes

Or maybe it could just be a privilege of regulars :man_shrugging:. And when they lose their regular status, their avatars return to default

5 Likes

Or even a colour in pixel grid thing

1 Like

That’s a good idea. Brilliant!

Yes, but some regulars still don’t understand it…

(Don’t mention it. I am serious.)

2 Likes

You’re overreacting, and even if something bad will happen, Polaris still has the power to remove avatar or ban the user.

6 Likes

For someone who usually cannot see avatars and frames anyways, it doesn’t affect me at all either way…

2 Likes

I know that Discord also has the option to have Profile Headers and User Card Backgrounds. I’d like to have the Profile Header to put my server info or team.

You mean like here?
https://meta.discourse.org/u/biscuit/summary

Agree it would be fun, as deeper we’re going the more is revealed that we’re missing in this forum. Eh.

We’re even missing some forum badges oh, come on!

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney