New Friend Land Ideas part 11

Hello everyone, today I’ll will show you Rocko, Oozina and Barnyard Dawg

Rocko

Glitch Creep

:star:
Rocko fires Enemies with his Jackhammer and his good dog Spunky.
Role: Damage
Position: Mid
Trial team: Yellow
Basic Attack: Look at white skill please
Entrance: Falls from the sky and lands on his position.
Victory: Strikes a pose while smiling at the player.
Defeat: feel dizzy then falls on the ground.
The 21st century is a very dangerous century.

:white_circle:: Go Spunky:
Passive: instead of a basic attack Rocko gets nervous, gaining more energy and Reality.

Active: Rocko sends his dog Spunky to bite the further enemy, deals Fantastic damage and silence it for 6.0 seconds.

Silencing has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

:green_circle:: YOU’RE FIRE!!: Rocko gets angry and screams at enemies, deals Fantastic damage and Scaring enemies for 8 seconds.

Scaring has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

:large_blue_circle:: Jack the hammer: Rocko sends his Jackhammer at enemies, deals true damage and applies Shattered for 5.0 seconds.

Shatter has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

:purple_circle:: Modern Life: Rocko applies Hardy and increases Basic Damage to allies when using Go Spunky. Each enemy hit by Jack the hammer gain Weakness for 8.0 seconds.

Weakness has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

:red_circle:: I’m a Wallaby: at the start of each wave Rocko is immune to Stun for 7.0 seconds. Rocko is untargetable while using Go Spunky.

When Rocko damages enemies with Jack the hammer, he gains more energy.

Friendships:

Anne Boonchuy:No Modern Friends: Anne tries to find Rocko a friend that is very different.
Rocko gains 2 stakes of Hardy whenever using Go Spunky and reduces enemies Basic Damage.

Allies: Sprig, Hop Pop & Polly Plantar, Hal & Bubbles, YosheDonna

Baloo:Kangaroo n Wallaby Quiz: Rocko and Baloo went to the portal to getting people see that Rocko is a Wallaby: Rocko heals 20% of his Max HP and gains a shield when using YOU’RE FIRE!!

Allies: CatDog, Ralph, Pleakley

Oozina

Glitch Creep

:star::star:
As shy she is Oozina tries her best to hit enemies with toxic Ooze and
Role: Control
Position: Mid
Trial team: Blue
Basic Attack: Fires a blast at an enemy
Entrance: Flies down to her position
Victory: Claps Happily then makes a loop.
Defeat: Gets scared and covers her head.
BwaOozina

:white_circle:: Ooze Stop: Oozina decreases Enemies Basic Damage, Skill Power, Attack Speed, Reality, Armor and Movement Speed by 100% for 10.0 seconds

This can not be dodge, reflect, immune or invaded.

:green_circle:: Bashful Rabbid: when enemies come in melee range Oozina turns invisible for 9 seconds and deals Fantastic damage to enemies.

:large_blue_circle:: Ghostly Dodge: Oozina is immune to disables while using Bashful Rabbid.

:purple_circle::Toxic Hit: Every 2 Attacks Oozina next Basic attack will reduce Enemies HP for 3 seconds.

:red_circle:: Rabbid Heartful: Oozina heals herself and all allies 60% HP of their Max HP and grants them a shield, Armor and Reality when using Ooze Stop.

Friendships:

dialogue_slinky_dog
Slinky Dog: Shy Love: Oozina asks Slinky with he would like to go on a date with her.: Oozina grants Heal Over Time on Allies when using Ooze Stop.

Allies: Buzz, Jessie, Melman

dialogue_sulley
Sully & Boo: Laughing with Care: Oozina and Sully try to find new members for the Laughing Program.: Oozina gains a stack of Hardy while using Bashful Rabbid.

Allies: Mike Wazowski, Babbit & Catstelllo, Woody

Barnyard Dawg

Glitch Creep

:star::star:
Barnyard Dawg Sniffs out Enemies on the battlefield, so that he can Smack and shoot them unseen.
Role Damage
Position Front
Trial Team: Blue
Basic Attack: Punches nearby Enemies
It is but one course for me to fellow, I’LL MURDERER UP HIM
Entrance: Simply walks into the Battlefield while stretching his arms, This is before his purple skill
Victory: He Laughs
Defeat: Looks at the player with a confused and scared face.

f9ad591721c757e4151f096b038e1fbcfb821b72_2_488x500

:white_circle::Dessert Dog: Barnyard Dawg puts on his dessert costume, then pulls out a bag of sand and a gun, throw the bag in the air in the middle of Enemies, then shoots it open, Dealing Fantastic Damage and Reduce Enemies HP for 10.0 seconds

Polish_20210315_173703602

:green_circle:: Disappear Dog: Barnyard Dawg turns invisible for 10 seconds, while Invisible, Barnyard Dawg is untargetable.

Polish_20210315_175036839

:large_blue_circle:: Baseball Wack: Barnyard Dawg dodges a basic attack and pull out a Baseball Bat and then Wack it to the closet Enemies, Dealing True damage and Stuns them for 10.0 seconds.

Stunning has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

:purple_circle:: Sniff It Out Boy: in each wave of the battlefield Barnyard Dawg Sniffs and then points to enemies, Studys all Enemies for 4.0 seconds.

Studying has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

:red_circle:: Guard The Chicken: Barnyard Dawg gains 2 stacks of Hardy whenever using Disappear Dog, he will apply Weakness on Enemies for 5.0 seconds when using Baseball Wack for 8 seconds. Barnyard Dawg gains more energy when damages Weakness Enemies.

Babbit & Catstelllo:Farm Animals Wars: Barnyard Dawg goes to war with Babbit & Catstelllo on who keeps the barn.: Barnyard Dawg Gains Extra Armor and Reality when using Baseball Wack.

Allies: Foghorn Leghorn, Coco & Poliwag, Meltus

dialogue_slinky_dog
Slinky Dog: Barn Dog Lessons: Barnyard Dawg teaches Slinky the life of being a farm dog.: Barnyard Dawg Steels reality when using Dessert Dog.

Allies: Jane Willoughby, Chris and Pup, and Duck Hunt Duo.

That’s all for now, hope you have a nice day/evening, stay safe and enjoy Disney Heroes.

1 Like

Nice concepts! Also: Those skill icons look so cool! How do ya make em?

1 Like

Thank you, and it’s not easy. I use Polish.

1 Like

Do you have a template for them? Like without the art you added?

1 Like

I don’t know what that means, but yeah.

The skill icons without the characters you added on them?

Yeah. I do👍

Oh sweet! Can you message me them? I wanna upgrade mine since they don’t look very good lol

1 Like

Really, because that looks very good, I like that skill icon.:+1:

1 Like

Nice concept

2 Likes

Thats nice of you but i don’t really like it myself lol, yours looks way better!

1 Like

Thanks, and I understand what you’re saying. I don’t like all the skill icons I make.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney