New Friend Land Ideas part 3

Hello everyone, Today I will show you Coco & Poliwag, Duck Hunt Duo and the Poll Results Character, Boomerang, Oscar, & Bluish.

Coco & Poliwag

Glitch Creep

:star::star:
Co Co Coo Coo Co Co Co Coooo.
Role: Control
Position: Mid
Trial Team: Yellow
Entrance: Dances to their position and then Poliwag jumps on Coco’s Back.
Victory: Jumps with Joy
Defeat: They get Bored
Basic Attack: Poliwag Spit a ball of water.

Polish_20201115_143654717
:fist: White Skill: Hair Slam: Coco Slams her hair, Dealing Damage to enemies and Knocks them back if Enemies are close to her, they will be Stunned for 5.0 Seconds.

Stunning has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

Polish_20201115_143152447
:sparkles: Green Skill: Lay An Egg: Coco lays 3 Eggs then kicks them, the eggs Land on the character depends on the color of the eggs.

Green Eggs: Ally

Red Eggs: Enemy

If Land on Ally, they heal and gains Hardy for 10.0 Seconds.

If Land on Enemy, it Deals damage and Blinds them for 6.0 seconds.

Blinding has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

:fist: Blue Skill: Brawling Duo: when they reached a 40% of their Max HP, Coco & Poliwag begin to fist fight enemies, bouncing off one by one, Dealing Damage to Enemies and heals themselves per Enemy they bounce off of.

Purple Skill: Puppy Dog Eyes: when they reached a 0% of their Max HP, Poliwag looks that 2 Enemies with his cute eyes, Healing them and Charms 2 Enemies for 7.0 Seconds, Charm can’t fall and can’t be Immune or Dodge.

Polish_20201219_021322153

Red Skill: Fighting Tree: If there’s a Back-line Control or Support Hero in your team, Coco & Poliwag will be a Front-line Damage Hero, Following the Status bellow:

When using their Basic attack Coco & Poliwag Slaps nearby Enemies, if Coco & Poliwag are using Lay An Egg, Coco will also kick nearby Enemies, Dealing Damage and Knocks them back, Enemies that are nearby Coco & Poliwag, They will reduce their Basic damage and Skill Power,

Charmed Enemies will deal less Damage when hitting Coco & Poliwag, In each wave in the Battlefield, Coco & Poliwag will Fly to their position, Gaining more energy, Reality, and Armor.

Friendships:

Baloo: Relaxing Animals: Coco’s Day went horrible and she’s so sad, Poliwag and Baloo try to cheer her up.

Coco & Poliwag gives Allies a Shield when they use Hair Slam, if Shield get destroyed, they gives Allies Attack Speed and Movement Speed for 10.0 Seconds.

Allies: Anne Boonchuy, Hal & Bubbles, Brickno & Buhu.

Meltus Mixel: Smart and Goofy Frienemies: Coco, Poliwag and Meltus do a Competition for team is last stand wins.

Coco & Poliwag’s Brawling Duo aslo Grains them Attack Speed and Movement Speed for 8.0 seconds, Coco & Poliwag also gains a 3 Stack of Hardy.

Allies; CatDog, Ren & Stimpy, Tom & Jerry

Duck Hunt Duo

Glitch Creep

:star:
Role: control
Position: Front
Bark Bark Quck Quck
Entrance: Simply walks into the Battlefield while the dog sniffing the floor and the duck tape the dog on the head and then they both look up, this is before their Purple skill.
Victory: The Dog stand up on two legs and then laughs while the duck flys by the dog
Defeat: They both look at the Enemy line terrifyed and then looks down sad like
Trail Team: Yellow

Polish_20210117_033007724

:fist:White skill: A DUCK HEARD : Duck Hunt Duo summons a flock of Ducks hitting enemies, Dealing damage.
Polish_20200627_221942541
:sparkles:Green skill: FLY DUCK FLY: in each wave in the battlefield, Duck Hunt Duo flys over and in the middle of Enemies and does a Spin attack when falling down, dealing damage.

:shield:Blue skill: SHOCKING SURPRISED: when Duck Hunt Duo get hit by a sneak attack. Duck Hunt Duo Dodges that attack and shoots them with surprising gun shots, does damage and stuns them for 8.0 seconds.

Stunning has a chance to fall if enemies are higher than level X.
Polish_20200831_173830077
Purple skill: A lAUGHING START: in each wave in the battlefield Duck Hunt Duo jumps into Grass and laughs, Healing Allis and themselves and boosting up their Basic attack.

Polish_20201219_155155749
Red Skill: Dog and Duck Power; When Duck Hunt Duo is using a Laughing start, They also give Allis basic damage, Skill Power, Speed, and armor for 16.0 seconds.

When using a duck heard, they also Summons a gun man,They can Summons up to 6 Gun man, per 3 seconds, they Fire their guns

Friendships:

Slinky Dog: Pet Time: Slinky and Duck Hunt Duo go to the park, when they saw Creeps invaded the Park, and the Dogs must stop them.

The Gun Man gains a shield Everytime Duck Hunt Duo use Duck Heard, if one of the Gun Man get K.O. the another ones go Berserk for 5.0 Seconds.

Allies: Tom & Jerry, CatDog, Cramorant

Coco & Poliwag: Befriendable Duo: Trying to come down Tom & Jerry after a huge fight, Coco, Poliwag and Duck Hunt Duo finds a way to help them get along with each other.

Duck Hunt Duo gives an Ally with the lowest HP a Shield when they use A Duck Heard, when using Fly Duck Fly, they gain a small stack of Hardy.

Allies: Ren & Stimpy, Melman, Banjo & Kazooie

Boomerang, Oscar, & Bluish

Glitch Creep

:star::star:
Role: Tank
Position: Front
Trial Team: Blue
Hal Angry Bird Zeaker and Anne Boonchuy are sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G, Hahahaha
Entrance: Boomerang walk into the battlefield then does stretch his arms, Oscar and Bluish join him then go in his backpack.
Victory: They Dance
Defeat: Boomerang losses conscience and then falls on his belly, Oscar and Bluish Pop out his backpack feeling dizzy.
Polish_20211127_211343423
White Skill: Rage Fever: Boomerang bangs his chest like a gorilla, making them Berserk for 10.0 Seconds, it also increase their Basic Damage for 5.0 seconds

Polish_20201215_232642942
:fist: Green Skill: Beak & Arm Melee: Boomerang dodges a Basic Attack and Counters by Jumping in the air and then Smashs the ground, Dealing Damage and Knock back Enemies.

Polish_20201215_233558204
:sparkles: Blue Skill: Squirt Or Blow: Boomerang lowers his back so that either Oscar or Bluish can spit out something at the enemies that deals damage.

Oscar: Oscar Blows a gust of wind that Knock back Enemies

Bluish: Bluish Squirt out a ball of water that Blinds them for 10.0 Seconds

Polish_20211127_211033137
Purple Skill: Birdy Hood: Boomerang, Oscar, & Bluish also increase their Skill Power when they use Rage Fever.

Polish_20211127_210609910
Red Skill: Tank Armed Bird: the remainding cold down of Squirt Or Blow is reduced to 0 when they use Rage Fever, Boomerang, Oscar, & Bluish also Gains Attack Speed and Movement Speed.

Boomerang, Oscar, & Bluish also Grants Shatter to Enemies when they use Beak & Arm Melee

Hal & Bubbles: Big Bird Bro Time: Boomerang and Hal went to a Basketball tournament, Hopping to win together, Like Brothers.

Boomerang, Oscar, & Bluish gives an Ally with the lowest HP a Shield for 6.0 seconds, every time when an Ally use a Counter Skill, Boomerang, Oscar, & Bluish increase the Damage.

Allies: Anne Tallinchy, Rocko, Onion Cookie & Rexzllia.

Captain Hook: A Pirate Revenge: Captain Hook want Boomerang to join him and stop Captain Long Beak and get his ship and crew back.

Boomerang, Oscar, & Bluish also Stans Enemies when they use Beak & Arm Melee, every time they knock back Enemies, they gain 2 stack of Hardy.

Allies: Cooler, FlumpFlump, & Swirlpode, Tom & Jerry, Jack Sparrow.

That’s all folks, I will be back next week to make one about Meltus, a Character that was in the Poll with Boomerang, and a New Duo Character, if you want to know who they are, here’s a hint, look at the Allies in Coco & Poliwag and Duck Hunt Duo’s Friendships, the Duo Character is the one who is in the most, see you later on Saturday Night at 7:30
Goodbye :slightly_smiling_face:

(I don’t mind if you guys comment below see what you think about this one.)

The picture says there are no green eggs, plus does coco kick them both or once

What? A bit puzzling
How sneak attack, like stunned, blinded

I don’t think berserk should be at white skill, green skill is okay

By the way, Berserk is used when the hero is below i think 20% or below, making them immune if thier below 1HP i think that’s berserk

Anyway there can be only one Berserk unless you state for each wave but i think that will be too overpowered

No, Coco kicks all of them, it says she lays 3 Eggs, not 2, 3, What do you mean the picture says there no green Eggs?
Duck Hunt Duo’s blue Skill can be Stun or Blind,
And does Beast of Berserk for his white Skill?

You said yourself there were green eggs
I can be more specific about it
This is what i should ask YOU

Here is the proof

The Beast does but for a period of time, yours didn’t say so

1, Picture don’t say everything Everything, just Imagin the animation, not the design.

What if I make a another one of Coco & Poliwag’s green Skill picture with a Green Egg, even though my favorite color is green, I would find it weird if I’m being honest with you.

2, to be honest, I don’t know how long period of time means, got confused, I just went with 10.0 because to me, it looks like he’s Berserk for 10.p Seconds.

Sorry if that was very very confused my Friend.

Forgive me for asking this but, don’t you think you’re being too harsh and pickey, remember it just for fun, having fun, not overdoing it.

Okok
I can forget about the berserk stuff
But can you Explain about the sneak attack of one of the concepts

Ok okay, I understand let’s see, say it’s like Mr. Incredible using his white Skill or Powerline using his green Skill,

Hopefully that explains Duck Hunt Duo’s Blue Skill

Makes sense now

Well, i hope this “knot” is untied

Hehehehe hahahaha, good one.

I’m not kidding

Oh, opes, sorry about that, couldn’t help myself.

Nevermind.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney