New Friend Land Ideas part 4

Hello everyone, Today I will be showing you Meltus Mixel and the Duo Character, Tom & Jerry

Meltus

Glitch Creep

:star:
Role: damage
Position: Front
I’m allergic
Basic attack: Meltus scratches Enemies with his arms
Entrance: Meltus simply walks into the battlefield while scratching his head then Snaps his fingers, look at the Enemy line and get nervous.
Victory: Sticks his arms out and waves them while smiling.
Defeat: Scream and faints
Trail Team: Red

:fist:White Skill: Fiery Stampede:
Passive: un like his blue skill, all of Meltus skills reduce Enemies HP without falling or dodging.

Active: Meltus charges throw enemies dealing damage knocking them back and reducing their health for 9.0 seconds.

Polish_20201115_142041435
:sparkles:Green skill: Flamming Breath: Meltus roars, Dealing damage and silence Enemies reducing their health for 11.0 seconds.

Silence has a chance to fall if enemies are higher than level X.
Polish_20201115_142718090
:fist:Blue skill: Head Heater: Meltus headbutts enemy knocking them back dealing damage and stuns them for 8.0 seconds.

Stunning has a chance to fall if enemies are higher than level X.

Polish_20201115_142929703
:sparkles:Purple skill: A-CHOOOO Fire: Meltus sneezez, Reducing enemies HP for 19.0 seconds, when Enemies are close to Meltus while he is using A-CHOOOO Fire, it dealing damage.

Polish_20201219_154846101
Red Skill: Fire in my soul; while Meltus is using Fiery Stampede, he steels reality and Blinds them.

After using Fiery Stampede twice, He Heals himself per second.

X Reality
X HP
X Healing when using Fiery Stampede

Friendships:

JUMBA:A scientist experiment: Meltus and Jumba work on a very important experiment, a good monster that will clean anything it touches.
Meltus speed increase when doing Firey stampede.

Allies: Cooler, FlumpFlump, & Swirlpode, Peakley, Slianne

HAL AND BUBBLES:
A fiery leader: Meltus needs Hal’s helps so that everyone will stop calling him a Big Baby Scaredy Cat: Meltus Basic attack and reality increase when doing Flaming Breath and Head heater.

Allies: Anne Boonchuy, Coco & Poliwag, Lucy Loud

Tom & Jerry

Glitch Creep

:star::star:
Say, Something is burning around here
Role: Damage
Position: Front
Trial Team: Yellow
Basic Attack: Tom Scratches nearby Enemies and Jerry throw a pie at the Farest Enemy
Entrance: Tom & Jerry walk into the battlefield then shake hands and then Jerry get on Tom’s head.
Victory: They celebrate
Defeat: they get sad

:sparkles: White Skill: Chase Fever: Tom chases Jerry, jumping off of Enemies, Dealing Damage and reducing their HP for 6.0 seconds.

:fist: Green Skill: Skateboard Zip: When entering the battlefield, Tom & Jerry ride on a skateboard, dashing through Enemies, Dealing Damage and Knocks them back.

Polish_20220112_122907011

:shield: Blue Skill: Frenemy Fight: Tom & Jerry fight each other, bumping into Enemies one by one, Dealing Damage and Healing them for each enemy they bump into.

Purple Skill: Cat And Mouse Cheer: Tom & Jerry cheer on the Ally with the lowest HP, Healing them and increase their Basic Damage and Attack Speed for 6.0 seconds.

Red Skill: Classical Days: Tom & Jerry give the Cheered Ally a Status Boost when they use Cat And Mouse Cheer, if that Ally is K.O., Tom & Jerry will revenge that Ally by Slam a Giant Hammer on the Enemy that K.Oed the Ally then will cheer on the Next Ally with the lowest HP.

Enemies that are knocked back by Skateboard Zip, will be Stunned for 7.0 seconds.

Stunning has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

Friendships:

CatDog: The Animal Kingdom: Cat,Dog,Tom and Jerry make an Animal team for Anne’s Animal Picture.

Tom & Jerry gain the same stack of Hardy when the Cheered Ally gains Hardy, Tom & Jerry also deal Bounus Damage to the Enemy has more Hardy.

Allies: Flik, Duck Hunt Duo, Cooler, FlumpFlump & Swirlpode

Annjo & Halooie: Duo Search: Annjo asks Tom & Jerry if they want to come with her and Halooie on a search for a Giant Mystical TreeBird.

Tom & Jerry Also deal Bounus Damage to Stunned Enemies when using Frenemy Fight,
Tom & Jerry also Stuns Enemies when they use Chase Fever.

Allies: Banjo & Kazooie, Buzz, Rex

That’s all folks, I will be back next week to make one about Jane Willoughby, Melman, and a New Duo Character
(Hint: they are on Tom & Jerry’s Friendships):smirk:
Anyways, I thank you, and see you then, Goodbye :slightly_smiling_face:.

Nice skill

1 Like

Thank you, me friend, say do you think you know who the new Duo Character is?
Me gave you a hint on one of Tom & Jerry’s Friendships.

Them, right

1 Like

Hohoho, you very smart, yes, Annjo & Halooie will be the next Duo Character, but you will have to wait till next week, hope you understand.

1 Like

I understand, of course. I also make concepts

1 Like

What is this and why

You just don’t get people

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney