New Friend Land Ideas part 5

Hello everyone Today I will be happy to show you Jane Willoughby, Melman and a New Duo Character Annjo & Halooie

Jane Willoughby

Glitch Creep

:star:
Role: Support
Position: Mid
What? You sing?
Trail Team: Red
Basic attack: Throws a Book
Entrance: Simply: walks into the battlefield
Victory: Smiles and Dances
Defeat: Looks at the Enemy line terrifyed and then looks down sad

Polish_20201215_232337194
White skill: Catful help: the player picks an allie the cat walks to, Jane Calls the cat and he walks to the selected ally, making them invincible for 15.0 seconds, if in Auto, Jane will pick the alley with the lowest HP.

Polish_20201215_232018545

Green skill: Sweet Singer: Jane Sings, Boosting up Allies Basic damage, Skill Power, Speed, and Silence Enemies for 10.0 seconds.

Silencing has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X

Polish_20201215_232131621
Blue skill: No way: Jane says nope, lowering Enemies Basic Damage, and Skill Power for 7.0 seconds.

Polish_20201215_232518550
Purple skill: Beautiful Dance and Sing: Jane will Gives Allies armor for 8.0 seconds while using Sweet Singer.

Polish_20201219_155434163
Red Skill: What If: Jane will automatically uses Sweet Singer in first second in each wave in the Battlefield, gives everyone armor and extra Basic damage Skill Power Speed and reality.

X Reality
X HP
X Boosting up-- Sweet Singer

Friendships:

dialogue_angel
Angel: Beautiful Singers: Jane and Angel put on a music show starting people at love to sing: When Jane is using Sweet Singer, She gives herself armor

Allies: Luna Loud, Toucaril, Tom & Jerry

Chris and Pup: Great Family: Jane, Chairs & Pup gather their family to have a big family party: Jane also lowers Energy for Enemies while using No Way.

Allies: Fear, Tim Willoughby, Barnaby A & B, Rabbid Luigi.

Melman

Glitch Creep

:star::star:

Role: support
Position Mid
Trial Team: Red
I found another brown spot on my shoulder. See look, right there, Do you see it?
Entrance: the Create of the 1 movie falls on the battlefield, then Melman come out of it feeling dizzy, but then gets himself ready.
Victory: Melman Dances
Defeat: Melman screams then faints
Basic Attack: Melman Headbutt the closet Enemy.

Polish_20201010_030624420

White skill: A medical need: Melman opens his Medical create, Healing Allis and himself.

Polish_20200629_035912903
:sparkles:Green skill: warning germs: Melman accidentally throws a poison to enemy, doing damage and reducing Enemies health for 18.0

Polish_20200627_222219096

Blue skill: This might only hurt a bit: Melman throws a pineapple to a Ally, Might do little bit of damage but boost up their Basic attack and heals them for 20.0 seconds.

Polish_20200628_142459851

Purple skill: A doctors support: Melman heal himself when doing his basic attack.

Polish_20201219_155640434
Red Skill: Mammal Doctor: every time Melman uses This might hurt a bit, he also increase Allies Attack Speed and Movement Speed.

Enemies will be Blind for 5.0 seconds when whenever Melman uses Wearing Germs

Friendships:

Meltus:A doctor’s experiment: Melman and Meltus make cure for Melman’s patiences with science. Melman gain more energy when doing Warning germs.

Allies: Cooler, FlumpFlump, & Swirlpode, R.O.B., Duck Hunt Duo

Marty, Blu, & Jewel:It a Jungle out here: Melman needs help with some Creeps invaded in the Jungle, and so Marty gets Blu & Jewel to help them out. When Melman is doing A Doctors support he gains more energy

Allies: Alex, Gloria, Rafael, Nico & Pedro, Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, & Pravite

New Character
Annjo & Halooie

Glitch Creep

:star::star::star:
Halooie: We may be wierd,
Annjo: But we’re also Goofy wierd

Role: Tank
Position: Front
Trial Team: Red
Entrance: Annjo runs to their position then taps on her backpack to wake up Halooie.
Victory: They celebrate and hive five.
Defeat: Annjo get scared and Halooie slaps his face.
Basic Attack: Annjo scratch and punches

Polish_20220122_181654940
:sparkles: White Skill: Run Down: They dash though Enemies, Dealing Damage and Stuns Them for 6.0 seconds, if Enemies are already Stun they will increase the rate.

Stunning has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X

Polish_20220122_181611504
Green Skill: Honey Snacks: Annjo pulls out a honeycomb and eat it, Healing them for 10.0 seconds, and grains X Armor

:fist: Blue Skill: Smashing Bird: they dodges a upcoming Attack and Annjo pulls out Halooie and slams him, dealing damage to nearby Enemies and Stuns Them for 7.0 seconds.

Purple Skill: Quest of Travelers: Annjo & Halooie gain Stacks of Hardy when they use Honey Snacks, they also increase Allies Basic Damage.

Red Skill: Adventure Awaits: whenever They use Smashing Bird, they increase their Basic damage and Attack Speed for 5.0 seconds,

After every 5.0 seconds, if an Enemy use an active blue Skill, Annjo Counters attack by kicks nearby Enemies, dealing normal damage and Knocks them back

Friendships

Chris & Pup: Mirror Twins: Pup get confused with Annjo with Banjo, so him and Chris ask her and Halooie if they know Banjo & Kazooie.

Annjo & Halooie gain 2 more stacks of Hardy when they use Honey Snacks.

Allies: Banjo & Kazooie, CatDog, Rabbid Luigi

Sandaconda: Adventure or Sleep: Annjo & Halooie try to get Sandaconda to come with them on a Dessert Adventure, even though it was Sandaconda’s day off that day.: They will also knock back mid line Enemies when they use Smashing Bird.

Allies: Cramorant, Donnlime, Yoshi

That’s all folks, I will be back next week to make something, then the fellow Week after at I will make one about Lucy Loud, Garfield, and a Poll between: Brand New Character, Donnlime, & Sid Sloth

• Brand New Character
  • Donnlime
  • Sid Sloth

0 voters

I will be back Wednesday to see how the poll goes and we’ll see who be in New Friend Land Ideas part 6 along with Lucy Loud and Garfield
But I have a big surprise for everyone that will come next week, see you later and have a nice day, goodbye :slightly_smiling_face:
Me will love it and appreciate if you guys comment below what you think.

1 Like

brown-and-cony-yes
Yes! Yes! Yes!

1 Like

I don’t want to be rude, but.
Spoiler, same picture but only one B/W and one colorful

1 Like

No, it’s understandable, Me couldn’t think of something else.

Lucy and Garfield Will have to wait, because next week me have very big surprise for everyone.

1 Like

Couldn’t it be a Anjoo hi-5 ing halooie for purple skill

1 Like

Me like where you going, but still, nothing so sorry :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::worried::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney