New Friend Land Ideas Part 7

Hello everyone, Today I will show you Banjo & Kazooie, Donnlame and the New Duo Character Yoshi-Donna

Banjo & Kazooie

Glitch Creep

:star::star::star:
Role: Tank.
Position: Front.
Trial Team: Blue.
Guh-Huh, Guh-Huh.
Basic Attack: Banjo scratch
Entrance: Jump out of a puzzle shape portal they bow at the player then Kazooie goes in Banjo’s Backpack.
Victory: Banjo looks at the player happy while bow.
Defeat: Banjo falls down and Kazooie’s head pop out of Banjo’s Backpack.

Polish_20201212_171720816

:fist:White skill: Golden Rush: Banjo and Kazooie use a golden feather and runs past Enemies, Does Damage and Knocks them back.

Polish_20201212_171854854
Green skill: A Feather Guard: Kazooie opens her wings and shields Banjo, giving armor to themselves and the front Allies and Healing the back Allies.

Polish_20201212_190010177
:shield:Blue skill: Here’s a peck: Banjo dodges a basic attack and counters by pulling out Kazooie and pecks Enemies, does damage and Stuns Them for 5.0 seconds.

Stunning has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X

Purple skill: Bear a long: Banjo and Kazooie gains more energy when hitting every Enemies while using Golden Rush.

Polish_20201221_123318378
Red Skill: The Bear and Bird: Banjo & Kazooie gain a Stack of Hardy when using A Feather Guard, Every time they Stun Enemies when using Here’s A Peck they increase the Stunning for 6.0 seconds.

Friendships:

Duck Hunt Duo: Be Friends: Even if Duck Hunt Duo did do a bad Joke on the Duo, Banjo can learn to get along with the Dog and Duck: Banjo & Kazooie give Back line Allies 10% more armor when using A Feather Guard.

Allies: CatDog, Yoshi, WALL-E

Anne Boonchuy: Human Training: Banjo helps Anne to train her for a war, But him and Kazooie don’t know why: Banjo & Kazooie increase Allies Basic Damage and Attack Speed when using Golden Rush.

Allies: Sprig, Polly, & Hop Pop Planters, Hal & Bubbles Slinky Dog.

Donnlame

Glitch Creep

:star::star:
Role Control.
Position Front.
Trial Team Yellow.
Basic attack: Slaps Enemies three times.
What’s the point of making me feel happy, I do like inflating myself, but I’m mostly sad and gloomy alot.
Entrance: Walks into the Battlefield then puts on her hat
Victory: takes off her hat and bows.
Defeat: gets Scared and falls on her back.

Polish_20210102_000820797
:sparkles:White skill: Body Protection:
Passive: when using Body Protection, Slime Slap, Donnlame gives a shield to all allies.

Active: Donnlame inflates herself and holds her breath until her energy bar is gone, Blocking any Enemies attacks, after the energy bar is gone, She spits out the air, dealing damage to Enemies and knocks them back far.

Polish_20210102_001015214
Green skill: Too Shy To Be Seen: Donnlame dodges a basic attack and Skills and Becomes invisible for 12.0 seconds, after becoming invisible, Donnlame will not be target, she will also increase her basic damage.

Polish_20210102_001220013
:sparkles:Blue skill: Slime Slap: Donnlame Slams her arms to Enemies, Dealing damage and Blinds them for 7.0 seconds.

Blinding has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

Polish_20210102_002029851
Purple skill: Slime of Bad luck: Donnlame Blinds enemies for 6.0 seconds longer.

Red Skill: Gooey Yet Gloomy: Donnlame will also increase her Attack Speed and Movement Speed when using Too Shy To Be Seen, When all Allies HP is at 40% of their Max HP, Donnlame will belly bump Enemies, Knocks them back.

Friendships

Sadness: Fun Saddest Days: Donnlame and Sadness Talk about things that they like, some good ones, and some sad ones: Donnlame gain 2 more stacks of Hardy when using Body Protection.

Allies: Lucy Loud, Carrie Krueger, Gloomedd & Anne Gloomchuy.

Melman: Emotional Support: Melman needs Donnlame’s help with some of his patiences with some emotions: Donnlame will Knocks Back Enemies when using Slime Slap, Donnlame will increase Allies Attack Speed when using Body Protection.

Allies: Joy, Hal & Bubbles, Swinub

Yoshi-Donna

Glitch Creep

:star:
Role: Tank.
Position: Front.
Trial Team: Blue.
Basic Attack: One of them punch.
Yoshi: Donna, You will get your Greasy food, even if I have to eat one Myself.
Entrance: Walks to their position.
Victory: They hive five then hand shake.
Defeat: Donna goes to sleep then Yoshi trys to wake her up, then gets mad.

:fist:White Skill: Switch Up:
Passive: when Yoshi-Donna uses this Skill, it switchs them, who ever is In the lead has either their Armor or Basic Damage increase, this will change their Basic Attack and Blue Skill.
Donna: they have their Armor increase.
Yoshi: they have their Basic Damage increase.

Active: Yoshi-Donna Headbutt left and right, dealing Damage to Enemies in front and behind them.

:fist: Green Skill: Rolling Duo: At the start of the Battlefield, Yoshi-Donna roll through Enemies, Dealing Damage and Increase their Basic Damage or Armor.

:sparkles:Blue Skill: Punched Or Slam: who’s in lead Deals Damage to Enemies and Stuns Them for 5.0 seconds.

Donna: Donna Body slams, increase their Armor and Gives themselves a Shield.
Yoshi: Yoshi Throws a punch, increase their Basic Damage and grants themselves a stack of Hardy.

Stunning has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

Purple skill: Attach With Love: Yoshi-Donna also increase their Attack Speed or Reality when they use Punched Or Slam.

Red Skill: Bro n Sis: After a short Time, Who’s in the lead Throws a toy,
Donna: Donna Throws Her Boomerang which Boomerangs back.
Yoshi: Yoshi Throws his Yoga Ball which bounces through Enemies.
Yoshi-Donna will also deal Bounus Damage to Stun or Study Enemies when using Punched Or Slam.

Friendships:

HamSam: Bowling Pair: HamSam asks Yoshi-Donna if they want to join them in in a Bowling tournament: Yoshi-Donna Gain 2 more stacks of Hardy when using Punched Or Slam.

Allies: Rocko, Ren & Stimpy, Dreamcatcher

Flik: Fixing Trio: Yoshi-Donna need Filk’s help to fix their TV after Donna accidentally smashed again, and it a big mission for someone small: Donna’s Boomerang Deals Bonus Damage to Stunned Enemies and will increase the Stunning Rate and Yoshi’s Yoga Ball deal Bounus Damage to Study Enemies and will increase the Study rate

Allies: Buzz Lightyear, Belle, Tom & Jerry

That’s all folks I will be back next week to make one about Dreamcatcher From Skylanders and New Duo Character HamSam at 7:30 at night time, and if you don’t know who they are Me will show you their Hero Icons.
HamSam

Dreamcatcher

See you later until then, goodbye :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney